Halloween Kills Reviews Ratings

RAMROD

Is It Really Sub-Par Movie?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is It Really A Sub-Par Movie?

• Yes! I want refund!
    • No. Could be better tho!
    • IDK, it was meh, I snoozed during the movie
    • I am only here for the chickens. Have anyone try it?

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly it was an absolute mess. 

Spoiler

I couldn’t believe the writers really thought the audience wouldn’t find this borderline a parody with the amount of people Michael kills. I couldn’t cope with the ending how he literally kills all the town citizens one by one, it’s America why didn’t they just shoot him? It just reminded me of Chucky, like it’s a doll just kick him or something. :sharon:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BARKDANGER
29 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

I loved it.

huge fan of the series and loved the whole thing. 

the audience was going WILD and it was sold out, it was truly the horror movie theater experienced I've been missing since last year. 

I went to a later Thursday early showing, being in a theaters is definitely the way to see this movie. 

But it was an Theater auditorium with a capacity of 100 people or so. But there was legit only like 15 people in the showing. 

Way less then I expected. But it was also released on Peacock same day. 

Still enjoyed the movie with its flaws. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

bionic

It suffered from blatantly being the middle film in a trilogy. There were no stakes for Michael or Laurie

Spoiler

Her daughter felt doomed to die from the first minute, and now they're building up the "I will die if that means Michael does too" for Laurie she'll probably die at the end of next film

buy bionic

bionic
4 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Honestly it was an absolute mess. 

Hide contents

I couldn’t believe the writers really thought the audience wouldn’t find this borderline a parody with the amount of people Michael kills. I couldn’t cope with the ending how he literally kills all the town citizens one by one, it’s America why didn’t they just shoot him? It just reminded me of Chucky, like it’s a doll just kick him or something. :sharon:

Right?

Spoiler

He's on the floor, surrounded by cops and townfolk. Nobody has an accurate aim, nobody goes for the head etc. 

It would've been more effective if he was 'killed' and then is in the morgue in a body bag or whatever and kills his way out 

buy bionic

thatfoxyfeeling
35 minutes ago, bionic said:

Right?

Hide contents

He's on the floor, surrounded by cops and townfolk. Nobody has an accurate aim, nobody goes for the head etc. 

It would've been more effective if he was 'killed' and then is in the morgue in a body bag or whatever and kills his way out 

Spoiler

Honestly at this rate it'd be better if they went down the supernatural route with Good vs Evil (Michael and Laurie). Michael can't die because he is immortal or some **** so Laurie has to sacrifice herself, it's just too much how many people Michael killed in this one. :rip:

bionic
10 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:
  Hide contents

Honestly at this rate it'd be better if they went down the supernatural route with Good vs Evil (Michael and Laurie). Michael can't die because he is immortal or some **** so Laurie has to sacrifice herself, it's just too much how many people Michael killed in this one. :rip:

Spoiler

They spend whole film talking about power in numbers and then attack him 1 at a time

The biggest FLOP in Haddonfield history

buy bionic

JaysAMess

It was perfect imo.

Spoiler

Not people complaining about the amount of people who were killed in a SLASHER movie.

flavor of love wtf GIF

hpmcmill

I thought the kills were great, but the movie felt a bit disjointed/all over the place for me. I preferred the last one. 

Cybikitty

i ADORED it but i can see why others are hating it, the plot is meh but i'm just here for mikey to get his hands dirty :lolly:

also if i have to hear "evil dies tonight" one more time i might put myself into a coma :neyde:

Born This Way

I'd give it a B- too, maybe B. The kills and that one sequence in particular were great but the dialogue was really rough, enough so that it hurt the movie pretty bad for me. I do wish I could have seen it in theaters it probably would have made the experience better. But also, critics usually suck when it comes to horror, like music critics with pop. Hopefully Halloween Ends is better.

Spoiler

That sequence was the flashback.

Big John and Little John were also one of my favorite things.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

bionic
3 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

It was perfect imo.

Hide contents

Not people complaining about the amount of people who were killed in a SLASHER movie.

flavor of love wtf GIF

Spoiler

Who is complaining about that? Everyone I see is just complaining about how stupid they are. The whole film "lets stick together and create a mob- we'll kill him together" then everybody splits up, goes off alone, goes killed, the "mob" decide to fight MM 1 by 1 is the best approach to it

Its nonsensical and not consistent with the whole premise of the film

buy bionic

Cody James
5 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

It was perfect imo.

Hide contents

flavor of love wtf GIF

Agree. I mean at this point we all should know Michael won't be killed so easily AND we been knew that this was the semi finale. Did you want the final movie being a tribute to the victims? I loved it!

VasilisVas

I thought it was excellent. I’m a huge Michael Myers fan and love all the Halloween movies. I think this one was awesome and I really enjoyed it. We all know Michael Myers is a serial killer and he’s basically immortal, so what were most of you expecting? I thought the movie served its purpose and I think the purpose of it was to basically give Michael Myers fans more killings and curiosity as to if he’s going to finally die. 

tyler k
11 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

It was perfect imo.

Hide contents

flavor of love wtf GIF

LMAO I KNOW RIGHT LIKE WHAT DO YOU PPL WANT!?!? Its a SLASHER film

the kills were simply iconic tbh 

Spoiler

especially when that girl "accidentally" shot herself!!!! the audience went CRAZYY

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived