💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga era are you based on your age?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

I'm 23 so I'm gonna say TFM! slayage era

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C2C because jazz is my favorite genre.  And jazz has been around much longer than pop.

I live outside the space time continuum.

DrKindnessKunt1999

I'm performing in small nightclubs because I’m in The Fame era! :oops:

Edit: Oh wait, no! I’m in my Poker Face era right now. I just Googled Lady Gaga October 2008 and she shot the Poker Face music video a week and thirteen years ago. 

Helxig

I'm 29, which was the age she was when she released Joanne

It always feels insane to me when I think about the things she achieved at each age of her life

And how I've done NOTHING by comparison :huntyga:

Although, like her at 29, I'm also hoping to 'explode into my 30's' and let old struggles go!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Franch Toast
18 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I can see the future. :partysick:

I see fans complaining about LG7. :saladga:

I see fans complaining about her "strained" vocals. :huntyga:

She/Her/Hers

BARKDANGER

Well for me…it sounds kinda weird, but her albums correlate with what I’m going through at the moment.

The Fame, I was 17, a nobody, but pretending to be an adult. Pretending I wasn’t that shy high schooler that I was. 

The Fame Monster, I was 19. I started to see the darker things in life as I was closer to adulthood then my youth. 

Born this way, I was almost 21. I moved to a new city, I started doing photography as a living, I felt free and I reinvented myself, I came out of the closet as Bi (now Gay.)

ARTPOP - I was 23. Felt at the top of my creativity with photography and poetry, but towards the end of the ARTPOP’s era, I started to doubt myself, felt trapped by my job, and became depressed. 

and so on, and so on- with each additional Gaga album. Like I said it sounds weird, but her albums seem to resonate with what is going on in my life. Maybe it’s because she is only 4 years older than I am and it’s a life kinda thing. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Miichael

I'm 23, so late TF / early TFM :D

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Bloody hooker

I’m in The Fame and The Fame Monster eras

I’m 23 (turning 24 next week), and Gaga was releasing masterpieces back to back at that age :duck:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Concertaholic

I did the exact math and she was on tour during The Fame Ball performing in Sweden when Gaga was my exact age :vegas:

EDB7062-C-5-B00-4863-B2-C2-E5-E0662-CBD8

487-C6-A35-11-E2-4561-8-E4-D-E7-FE21-FA6

Archived