💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did we stop having new leaks (demos and scrapped songs)?

Fuck You Pop Music

Featured Posts

Fuck You Pop Music

We used to have so many new leaked unreleased songs and demos every year, but it's been so so dry since ASAB era (I guess?). Why did it happen? Did the leakers retired or something like that? Latina Del King, Dula Peep, Charli XXX, and Themi Lovato fans get weekly leaks, while us, Little Monsters, only get more Haus Labs ads :interestinga:

• Fuck You Pop Music changed the title to Why did we stop having new leaks (demos and scrapped songs)?

We had SL leak like a month prior; FW Demo leak before the Album, ROM Demo leak a few hours after the Song came out, We Could Be Lovers leaked last year too right? and the alleged Diamond Heart leak a few weeks ago.

I think after the first Chromatica Demos leaked Bloodpop and HoGaga made sure everything else was under wraps

Edit: Also Gaga Demos are much more rare than say LDR or CXCX Demos because Gaga doesnt make music as often as both of them and is much more famous aka expensive or harder to trade.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I think it's a constant battle: reinforcements... leaks... reinforcements... leaks. Hackers keep finding their way, while the artist's team keeps reinforcing or changing the ways they store their work. I think Lana's team got tired of that pretty quickly, which probably explains the amount of songs that get leaked from her :partysick:

I think it’s a combination of having tighter security and well as limiting what songs are in production. For instance, I don’t believe there are any Joanne rejects because she only recorded the songs from the tracklist. This is why 80% of Gaga leaks are from 2007-2010. 

sillynate

I think the real answer is that everything Gaga related has been hacked and is in the hands of the hackers, the hackers just can’t find someone who’s willing to spend $10,000+ on one unused vocal track of Brown Eyes. Or the person who did spend $10,000 doesn’t want to share it online because it would devalue their sensible investment

TimisaMonster

The way I'm still waiting for the REAL Babylon (Haus Labs Version)...:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, sillynate said:

I think the real answer is that everything Gaga related has been hacked and is in the hands of the hackers, the hackers just can’t find someone who’s willing to spend $10,000+ on one unused vocal track of Brown Eyes. Or the person who did spend $10,000 doesn’t want to share it online because it would devalue their sensible investment

The last time I heard whisperings of rumors of unreleased material they wanted bitcoin. I dont even have that ability or liquidity so it was ridiculous at the time. LFS ended up coming out anyway on it's own so it would have been worthless to raise the $$.

BTBW chile footage meanwhile... that I continue to save up for. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Tinnitus15

I think her team learned their lesson with Chromatica,considering most of the things leaked(lead single,other songs,tracklist,album cover) and so on..I remember she even liked a tweet about the leaks 

Archived