💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Easy On Me“ sold nearly 15K digital downloads in its first 5 hours in US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“Easy on Me” sold nearly 15,000 digital downloads in its first 5 hours of availability in the U.S. 
Meanwhile, it collected over 3 million on-demand audio and video streams in the same time frame.

On Friday, Oct. 15 in the U.S., “Easy” sold another 27,000 downloads.

Adding up Oct. 14 and Oct. 15, the song has sold over 42,000 in a little over a day in the U.S. To put that number in perspective, only five songs have sold at least that many downloads in a single week in the U.S. in 2021, and four of them are by BTS.

“Easy on Me” drew 897 plays in its first 5 hours (7 p.m.-midnight ET on Thursday, Oct. 14), on 250 stations that report to Billboard's all-genre Radio Songs chart (whose panel includes over 1,300 stations covering multiple formats). Those 897 plays translate to 3.1 million all-format audience impressions for the song in that span, helped by hourly plays on multiple radio chains.

In its first full day of tracking (Friday, Oct. 15), "Easy" was played 4,160 times, generating 21 million in audience, again propelled, in part, by hourly spins. It ranked as the No. 1 most-played and most-heard song on radio Friday, ahead of runner-up "Stay" by The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber (4,114 plays, 13.2 million in audience).

“Easy on Me” drew 25 or more plays from its release through the end of Friday on 111 Radio Songs reporters, including stations in each of the 10 largest radio markets.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Pennywise
38 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

To put that number in perspective, only five songs have sold at least that many downloads in a single week in the U.S. in 2021, and four of them are by BTS.

what kind of a dystopia are we living in :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Rahrahbitchson

Easy on me is what all the other pop stars are saying with Adele slaying like this

FB-IMG-1634413472520.jpg

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Chromatican

I’m so tired of the slayage for a song that isn’t even in her top 15 best songs. The gp just eat her up. Oh well.

Archived