Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie-Lynn Spears acts like a victim in latest instagram story

Gimme More

Featured Posts

I can not wait for Britneys Tell-All interview. She needs to put an end to the abuse that her family has put her under. Even things like these: uncalled for, nasty, vile and totally ruthless. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
Just now, dojo said:

i kinda feel sorry for her? idk why tho

She is BEST friends with the woman who orchestrated the conservatorship, Lou Taylor.

It was also revealed Jamie-Lynn was the trustee of Britney's trust, who tried to get Court permission to be able to allow another one of Lou Taylor's company's to be able to move money in and out of Britney's trust.

She is no-one who deserves any sympathy, she is complicit.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin

Sometimes the greatest test is to not turn people into unwilling slaves. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

the way i could ever justify her making a post like this is if they split a fortune cookies and switched bodies and lives. what if Britney is trapped in Jamie Lynn’s body and Jamie Lynn is gonna deliver the finishing blow to Britney and send her to jail :udidnt:

Jamie Lynn didn't only ruin Britney's life but also her discography with that Chillin with u abomination of a song. 

Rot in prison bitch. :dom:

bluemonkey
1 hour ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

the way i could ever justify her making a post like this is if they split a fortune cookies and switched bodies and lives. what if Britney is trapped in Jamie Lynn’s body and Jamie Lynn is gonna deliver the finishing blow to Britney and send her to jail :udidnt:

No because then she will get what she wants and be the beautiful, talented and famous one in the family. She’s been riding on her sister’s success since the day she was born. You can tell she craves the attention.

Although I feel Britney would love to be anonymous and relevant like her sister is now.

Rat Boy
4 hours ago, flyaway said:

She better keep that energy while in JAIL

4 hours ago, Aleks said:

You should’ve used the “funny” tag tbh

An Evil Hag Is Born.mov 

4 hours ago, Arcadia said:

the lion, the witch, and the audacity of this bitch

2 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Not me thinking it said Jamie Lee Curtis and then reading comments and being confused for 30 seconds :ladyhaha:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

3 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

D word to all of them. 

Her dad is hunty?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

AnglerfishbraBENUS
18 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

No because then she will get what she wants and be the beautiful, talented and famous one in the family. She’s been riding on her sister’s success since the day she was born. You can tell she craves the attention.

Although I feel Britney would love to be anonymous and relevant like her sister is now.

but we could be freeing the true evil and Jamie Lynn (Britney) is mad and trying to stop it 

VOLANTIS
5 hours ago, Replay said:

Her dad is hunty?

Let's be honest, no hunty will abuse Britney like that. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

FrederickSpears
6 hours ago, Replay said:

Her dad is hunty?

The gays would NEVER hurt the queen like that miserable old man

Archived