💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato would play their unreleased song for ETs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

While promoting their new show “Unidentified with Demi Lovato,” the star spoke with ET Canada about what made them want to explore extraterrestrial activity with viewers.

“When I was like 18, I saw a UFO in the middle of the Hollywood cemetery. And I was with a group of about 20 people and we just looked up and saw this really weird object in the sky. Way, way, way, way up with all the stars,” Lovato recalled of first seeing a UFO.

Demi Lovato said they would play their unheard songs for extraterrestrials.
I would probably play them some songs that I haven’t released yet because they’re new and I have some songs that are that I haven’t released that are inspired by my experiences with it.
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

codymonster

Honestly, they literally seem like they are mentally crumbling. And I mean that in a legitimate way; they seem very unwell:(

Perfume

Demi is kind enough to play their music to keep the aliens away from our land! :pray:

an angel held me like a child

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Honestly, they literally seem like they are mentally crumbling. And I mean that in a legitimate way; they seem very unwell:(

I don't think so, I think this all is a part of promo for the show and executive produced of this show is Demi's manager Scooter Braun. 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Ororo Munroe

some of you really take all of this situation too seriously. 

demi is having fun and shooting a show about what they love and y’all always call them literally crazy. :rip:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Bonkers

booty-alien.gif

Actually if the Brazillians are mad Gaga didn't show up, imagine how mad Nork Nork and the Paladians are going to be.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@CyanLights isn't here to do this atm so let me *ahem*

Remember bitches, Demi goes by they/them. If you disrespect the pronouns, we'll disrespect your account's grave. I'm tired. Thank you and have a day. Just a day :cyanlights:

it looks like @CyanLights possessed your body for a second. :cyanlights:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Bonkers
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@CyanLights isn't here to do this atm so let me *ahem*

Remember bitches, Demi goes by they/them. If you disrespect the pronouns, we'll disrespect your account's grave. I'm tired. Thank you and have a day. Just a day :cyanlights:

279923eeb6d2dc3668f057169967ed23--michae

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Is she back on the drugs? 

are *they back on drugs

279923eeb6d2dc3668f057169967ed23--michae

Archived