Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NPR: Jesy Nelson “Boring blackfish, bad Camilla impression”

Rebel

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone who went thru suicidal attempts I don't think it's responsible to be this harsh, I think you can criticize her art without being so vile about it. I don't like Selena Gomez but i wouldn't as a journalist say "Her voice sounds like a mouse, no talent, boring, and only famous for being with Bieber". I mean you could just say "Although her vocals are not the strongest what I didn't like was the simplicity of the lyrics that sound too juvenile, and the beat that blah blah blah" 

I mean c'mon, use your head, Jesy Nelson is not okay mentally, she went through a lot of mental health issues you cannot do that 

Gimme More
41 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

For someone who went thru suicidal attempts I don't think it's responsible to be this harsh, I think you can criticize her art without being so vile about it. I don't like Selena Gomez but i wouldn't as a journalist say "Her voice sounds like a mouse, no talent, boring, and only famous for being with Bieber". I mean you could just say "Although her vocals are not the strongest what I didn't like was the simplicity of the lyrics that sound too juvenile, and the beat that blah blah blah" 

I mean c'mon, use your head, Jesy Nelson is not okay mentally, she went through a lot of mental health issues you cannot do that 

This.

I think it's disgusting this hate just to hate on her because it's popular.

They clearly have zero or limited knowledge about her.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SHALLOW
3 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Wow today's media is so....scary lol. I can't believe they can write like that

They're just being honest and Nicki really deserved to hear that :ohwell:

Cruelty
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

You guys have got such a weird attitude to valid criticism :koons:

PrettyLilMonster
25 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Tea? SpillT.

Skin? BurnT.

Aloe? Vera.

Hotel? Trivago.

Love, PLM

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived