Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BEYONCÉ IS COMING

PussOfYonce

Featured Posts

Not Chrissy Teigen
30 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

If she’s dropping an album it has to be now or during the next 15 days. November is gonna be ABBA -> Taylor Swift -> Adele. 

abba? i think she would be more bothered with ed sheeran album releasing later this month

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile
10 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Beyonce last efforts were The gift soundtrack and That joint album called Everything is love and none were No.1 on billboard 200, I think the album may follow the same path.

her own fans did not care about those projects, her next solo project will def do much better especially if it has bops and good features...

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

her own fans did not care about those projects, her next solo project will def do much better especially if it has bops and good features...

Sad, cause The Gift imo was one of her more adventurous/innovative albums (I know she was only on like 5 of the tracks, but she had a hand in the creation of the album). But yes, I agree...as long as it isn't another album with Jay (lol like half the hive can't stand him)...it'll do well. That said, yeah, of course it won't do as well as Lemonade because no one-—not even Adele—is going to do pre-2016 numbers.

LilyLark

Gregory is legit, but I still have doubts. Adele is going to dominate for the next 8 weeks (her album will do massive numbers for at least 2 weeks after the release). Bey is a businesswoman, and I can't see Parkwood releasing it during Adele's window...unless she drops it the week of Christmas. And I'm not sure late December qualifies as soon....

I suppose she could drop a single soon, though?

nodandsmile
32 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Sad, cause The Gift imo was one of her more adventurous/innovative albums (I know she was only on like 5 of the tracks, but she had a hand in the creation of the album). But yes, I agree...as long as it isn't another album with Jay (lol like half the hive can't stand him)...it'll do well. That said, yeah, of course it won't do as well as Lemonade because no one-—not even Adele—is going to do pre-2016 numbers.

THIS THIS all of THIS... The Gift is underrated and Everything Is Love had some good songs too

people ask from female artists to  switch it up but once they do they say they miss their old stuff

Flawless

She might repeat the schedule she did for Self Titled, drop in December and let the era unfold next year

the scars on my mind are on replay.

salty like sodium
3 hours ago, PussOfYonce said:

Keep in mind she has posted 7 times today and still has 2 more to go to get her feed in order 👀

Screenshot-2021-10-15-7-25-10-PM.png

Does Beyoncé actually care about her feed being in order when she announces stuff?

James Gibson
2 hours ago, nodandsmile said:

her own fans did not care about those projects

Not the gift and everything is love being her love for sale :bradley:

salty like sodium
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Gregory is legit, but I still have doubts. Adele is going to dominate for the next 8 weeks (her album will do massive numbers for at least 2 weeks after the release). Bey is a businesswoman, and I can't see Parkwood releasing it during Adele's window...unless she drops it the week of Christmas. And I'm not sure late December qualifies as soon....

Easy on Me is going to dominate the singles charts too so unlikely she'd drop a single until at least november, and even then, she'd probably wait about 2-4 weeks until 30 has been released.

gypsy101
5 hours ago, Oreo said:

Beyonce last efforts were The gift soundtrack and That joint album called Everything is love and none were No.1 on billboard 200, I think the album may follow the same path.

they both hit number 2, nice try though

People will hate me for this and attack me maybe but she's not a threat. She hasn't had a big bang bop since Drunk in love, and although people loved Lemonade, her new style of rapping is just not it, she hasn't been good ever since, just my opinion. I don't expect a big hit, I don't expect much of anything if she has a comeback, I think she doesn't know who to draw inspiration from right now, she likes to copy and paste different things she sees, and since the music these days is not insane, I think she doesn't know what to do, except add herself in big hits as remixes

Tinnitus15
8 hours ago, pachinko said:

I wish Beyonce and Adele would have released same week. Imagine. Who would top the chart?

Adele:neyde:

Thomas P
5 hours ago, James Gibson said:

Not the gift and everything is love being her love for sale :bradley:

Literally this. Very sad though for The Gift because it’s a beautiful album, and Black Is King might just be the best project with her name attached to it. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

People will hate me for this and attack me maybe but she's not a threat. She hasn't had a big bang bop since Drunk in love, and although people loved Lemonade, her new style of rapping is just not it, she hasn't been good ever since, just my opinion. I don't expect a big hit, I don't expect much of anything if she has a comeback, I think she doesn't know who to draw inspiration from right now, she likes to copy and paste different things she sees, and since the music these days is not insane, I think she doesn't know what to do, except add herself in big hits as remixes

I mean...Sorry would have splashed if she wanted it to. These albums were clearly designed more around impact than chart success because why would you keep it off Spotify for so long? Sure, it was to promote tidal, but they’re not dumb and they knew that that wasn’t going to make the app a huge success.

what they *did know was that a Beyoncé album creates enormous buzz. So she made one of her most iconic albums and, frankly, the most iconic breakup pop albums, to expand her overall branding and raise parkwood’s profile.

I’m not saying the, “oh if they want a hit they can get one” line, but clearly from the way they’re positioning the music that super optimized market placement to score a #1 isn’t her biggest priority or at least has not been for a few years. And honestly? Why should it be? That’s not sustainable these days. The better tactic for a Beyoncé or Gaga is to create a super loyal group of supporters who *will* follow you everywhere rather than compete with flavor of the month artists on the big charts who get a number 1 without really building any specific kind of brand platform to capitalize off of after they get tiktok big.

fact is that for a Beyoncé or Rihanna type artist, #1s are not the biggest deal anymore if you’re looking to make money and be relevant. That’s why they do makeup and clothing lines. They create these super loyal fans who will surely buy those things then put out less music because their brand is bigger than that and there isn’t as much money in music. That’s why they take huge breaks now (good to them). They’re out to make money and chart hits aren’t really the best way to do it anymore if you’re at their level. A Tiffany’s endorsement is worth a lot more.

PussOfYonce
13 hours ago, LilyLark said:

did yall like skim through the top she has a song coming out for king richard soon :selena:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Archived