💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people think Gaga doesn't like pop music anymore?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I think she enjoys singing pop music as much as she enjoys singing jazz, I think she just likes music no matter the genre imo. This post is directed at the people who say she doesn't like pop music anymore, she still does obviously, it's just that now she is doing another jazz era for Tony before his health declines further, so this is obviously a special era for her.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

I do believe she will explore other genres in the future as well.

Chromatica Island
Just now, COOOK said:

First page on this incoming hit thread

199b301ca240ad748be5e5881506d3f6bf448470.jpg

It was about time I made this post as well.

Chromatica Island
Just now, LDGA said:

How can someone think that when she released a full pop album last year?  

She also released a jazz album this year, can't you see she hates her own genre now? Oh and she was forced by Bloodpop to make Chromatica as well (this is sarcasm obviously I don't believe this) 

KevinWright
5 minutes ago, LDGA said:

How can someone think that when she released a full pop album last year?  

and do nothing with it :bear:

RahrahWitch

I don't get it but probably because after ARTPOP in 2013 there was a couple years of C2C, Joanne, ASIB and other projects before the next full fledged pop album where people overreacted saying she was done with pop music. Gaga's a musical chameleon and some people don't appreciate that :madge:

5 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

She also released a jazz album this year, can't you see she hates her own genre now? Oh and she was forced by Bloodpop to make Chromatica as well (this is sarcasm obviously I don't believe this) 

She being force by Bloodpop to make chromatica, is as real as Sia in Beyonces basement, so i have no other choice than believing in the theory.

4 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

and do nothing with it :bear:

Well, she let it die, thats a fact, but a lot can be said about what that really means, she could have been too lazy or worried for the pandemics. 

Chromatica Island
Just now, RahrahWitch said:

I don't get it but probably because after ARTPOP in 2013 there was a couple years of C2C, Joanne, ASIB and other projects before the next full fledged pop album where people overreacted saying she was done with pop music. Gaga's a musical chameleon and some people don't appreciate that :madge:

Exactly! Thats why I love her! She can do it all!

FameMonster01

I think she likes pop music, but she isn't primarily a pop artist. Which is why she had country influenced albums, a la joanne, ASIB, and then did jazz as well. + I could honestly imagine her putting out celine dion,whitney houston type of music, she really fits into the classical spectre as well.

However, I do think that had she not underperformed with ARTPOP, she would've continued with pop music all the way till it didn't stick anymore. Basically ARTPOP underperformed = she got scared and changed the entire route of her musical career.

I sometimes really wonder how her music would sound like today, had ARTPOP not underperformed.

I am also not trying to discredit gaga's versality, she's quite versatile. However I do feel like that versality would've presented itself in her 40's, had ARTPOP managed to reach BTW-like level of success. Just imagine it.. ARTPOP act II in 2014, then original LG5 somewhere in 2015,2016, possibly after that a disco inspired album, etc etc 

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, FameMonster01 said:

I think she likes pop music, but she isn't primarily a pop artist. Which is why she had country influenced albums, a la joanne, ASIB, and then did jazz as well. + I could honestly imagine her putting out celine dion,whitney houston type of music, she really fits into the classical spectre as well.

However, I do think that had she not underperformed with ARTPOP, she would've continued with pop music all the way till it didn't stick anymore. Basically ARTPOP underperformed = she got scared and changed the entire route of her musical career.

I sometimes really wonder how her music would sound like today, had ARTPOP not underperformed.

I am also not trying to discredit gaga's versality, she's quite versatile. However I do feel like that versality would've presented itself in her 40's, had ARTPOP managed to reach BTW-like level of success. Just imagine it.. ARTPOP act II in 2014, then original LG5 somewhere in 2015,2016, possibly after that a disco inspired album, etc etc 

I personally love her more electronic music, but she does great in other genres as well, I just hope she continues making electronic music and ofc more ballady and jazzy type music too (even tho those aren't my preferred genres, if it makes her happy, than I'm happy!)

Archived