Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: Lord have mercy on my families souls if I ever do an interview

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

She mentions she got the keys to her car 4 months ago for the first time in 13 years.

Britney also states she hasn’t done anything wrong to be treated how she has the past 13 years. She says she disgusted with the system and wishes she lived in another country.

Britney also warned her family to beware if she ever does an interview again. She also mentions she steering clear of show business.

full post:

I'll just be honest and say I've waited so long to be free from the situation I’m in … and now that it's here I'm scared to do anything because I'm afraid I'll make a mistake !!! For so many years I was always told if I succeeded at things, it could end … and it never did !!! I worked so hard but now that it's here and getting closer and closer to ending I'm very happy but there's a lot of things that scare me 😬 !!! The paps run through the trees 🌳 and onto the road 🛣 when I drive home and it's creepy !!!! And I have to drive by an elementary school … the kids are a big deal … but so am I !!!!! I don't like that they try to scare me and jump out like they do ... it's like they want me to do something crazy 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! So like I said I'm fearful of doing something wrong ... so I won’t be posting as much in a world where it's our liberty to be free, it's ashame !!! I started experiencing that when I gotthe keys 🔑 to my car 🚙 for the first time 4 months ago and it’s been 13 years !!!! I haven't done anything to be treated the way I have for the past 13 years !!! I'm disgusted with the system and wish I lived in another country !!! I’m celebrating Christmas 🎄 way early thisyear … because why not ???!!! I believe anyreason to find more joy in life is a good idea … and it’s no secret that I’ve been through it in the past … so I might have to do things a littledifferently from now on !!! Lord have mercy on my family’s souls if I ever do an interview !!! In the meantime … I’m staying clear of the business 💼 which is all I’ve ever known my whole life … which is why this is so very confusing for me !!! Anyway … God bless you all 🌹!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVENG4JPYDv/?utm_medium=copy_link

#JusticeForBritney ♡

BUtterfield 8

Oh she’s definitely doing a tell all interview when the conservatorship officially ends 

I know their were rumors she wanted to do one with Oprah so let’s see..

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Oh she’s definitely doing a tell all interview when the conservatorship officially ends 

I’d prefer an interview with the people from New York Times who did framing Britney. I’m not a big fan of Oprah!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Reject False Icons

Can we take a breath and process that she's being the most transparent and personal that she probably has ever been in her entire career sharing her thoughts with us. I mean I don't know how early Britney fans must feel, What a time to be aive to experience the ending of an obscure era.

She's definitely a Brave new girl :excited:

the paps are the same rats as they have ever been with her, they are waiting for a new 2007 but they are not gonna get it, times have changed, I hope she can choose a great team and start with her own bodyguards, even though I feel she was never used to them and now definitely hates them 

ProfessionalClown

Her reputation era I fear :firega:

I feel like if/when she comes out with a new album it’s gonna be an absolute MASTERPIECE and a tell all about her struggles. She’s gonna come out of this stronger than she was yesterday, and now it’s nothing but her own way :neyde:

Spoiler

And because of Sam, her loneliness ain’t killing her no more :lolly:

Spoiler

:stalkga:

12 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Oprah? Oprah is a snake

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Oprah? Oprah is a snake

lizard*

i want Gaga to be the interviewer 🥰

Bolkins

I think the best thing she should do is basically retire, or at least take a long break until she’s become accustomed to her new life once this is all done. I don’t think doing an interview anytime soon would be a good idea. If she does decide to carry on with her career one day I hope she gets good people around her, she needs a manager like Madonna’s or maybe even just be managed by him. 

PawsUpJago

It's still so surreal to actually see her speaking for herself after all these years, but I'm so happy that she has been getting some control and autonomy back slowly. If she does a tell all I really don't want it to be with Oprah though... it needs to be with someone genuine 

phantasmas

Ngl, I’d be devastated if she retired and never made music again :giveup:

I think she should take on a prodege; that would be cool

Archived