💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga:fans me to me and us

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

She has a amazing body, I can't look away, what did the caption say again? My bisexuality is overtaking me rn:ladyhaha:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Schwerk

What's a heartfelt Gaga message without a typo?

Love that she expresses her love for her fans and performing. It's sweet to hear her say we me(an) so much to her.

She's such a joy to watch on that jazz stage, man I'm bummed out my plans to go and meet her got canceled but I can't wait to see her live again, I really miss it. And that ass.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

268-C7-B98-0-DA6-4-E05-8728-E9367-AE193-

We need to be honest about Gaga loosing her cognitive abilities. She was at her peak cognitive function during the Joanne World Tour, but ever since A Star Is Born her cogitative decline has been really obvious. She's still better then other pop stars, but it's clear from these Vegas posts that she is straining to reach the higher levels of cognitive function. 

Me to me and us are sad.

1 minute ago, SKANK said:

We need to be honest about Gaga loosing her cognitive abilities. She was at her peak cognitive function during the Joanne World Tour, but ever since A Star Is Born her cogitative decline has been really obvious. She's still better then other pop stars, but it's clear from these Vegas posts that she is straining to reach the higher levels of cognitive function. 

Me to me and us are sad.

is this like what is happening to Biden?

Just now, SKANK said:

Me to me and us are sad.

It's just a fact. People are just denning the obvious at this point :bradley:

Archived