music news

Adele: 70k first week (prediction)

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

It’s crazy how much digital sales have died. Didn’t ROM do around 70k in its debut? Either way, EOM will easily nab the number one spot on the BH100.

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

RichAssPiss

I low key think she's in for a rude awakening with first week album sales. She'll obviously do very well but sales are down so much and she'll come nowhere close to the debut of 25. 

6 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I low key think she's in for a rude awakening with first week album sales. She'll obviously do very well but sales are down so much and she'll come nowhere close to the debut of 25. 

I think she'll do 1M+ in first week.

5 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

She’ll still have the biggest debut of the year. She’ll probably easily hit close to 2M debut. No one is expecting her to hit the numbers of 25. 

monketsharona

Hum I honestly doubt of those predictions tbh. She's like selling more than top 30 on Itunes, she has almost crossed 30M on Youtube, she's expected to debute +20M on Spotify first day, the song is #1 on Apple.

If those predictions are true let'sbe scared for next Lady Gaga's solo project. Because her lead won't go near than what Adele already did with Easy On Me.

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Hum I honestly doubt of those predictions tbh. She's like selling more than top 30 on Itunes, she has almost crossed 30M on Youtube, she's expected to debute +20M on Spotify first day, the song is #1 on Apple.

If those predictions are true let'sbe scared for next Lady Gaga's solo project. Because her lead won't go near than what Adele already did with Easy On Me.

Girl when was the last time we expected Gaga (or anyone else for that matter) to do Adele numbers :nooo: but I agree, EOM is gonna have huge debut numbers regardless, as these are just the pure sale predictions not including the massive amounts of streams. 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Girl when was the last time we expected Gaga (or anyone else for that matter) to do Adele numbers :nooo: but I agree, EOM is gonna have huge debut numbers regardless, as these are just the pure sale predictions not including the massive amounts of streams. 

Not saying she would come close but if Adele is is doing so 'low' with such HUGE numbers she's pushing, it doesn't sound good for us. That's what I meant :vegas:

La Rosalia
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

This is most likely a prediction on digital sales, with the streaming platforms she will obviously be way above that.

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, SummerBoy223 said:

Yikes this is bad...

the song or the fact that she's selling not that much? :stalkga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

SummerBoy223
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

the song or the fact that she's selling not that much? :stalkga:

Both :ladyhaha: but I knew she's underperform after a long break.

TasteLikeWhiskey

It is so strange that people equate universal appeal to boring. 

Aren't you the same people that said that Shallow will not be successful? 

Have some ****ing taste and humanism. 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, SummerBoy223 said:

Both :ladyhaha: but I knew she's underperform after a long break.

Pleeeeeeease, let's be a bit more humble, her number would be like a dream for our fave to achieve on day. 

Adele is smashing right now

Archived