šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters (Discussion)

Opulence

Featured Posts

FFXSoul91
19 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Sadly, as I've expected, another album I don't vibe with...

And the worst thing is probably how one of my favorite unreleased tracks got mutilatedĀ :bradley:

Ā 

Itā€™s ironic that you say it was mutilated when the version on the album is the originalĀ version from 2013 and the one you posted is a fanmadeĀ remix using her vocals from a 2016Ā Instagram video.Ā :ladyhaha:Ā Not that itā€™s a bad remix, itā€™s just funny.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poltergeist
1 minute ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Itā€™s ironic that you say it was mutilated when the version on the album is the originalĀ version from 2013 and the one you posted is a fanmadeĀ remix using her vocals from a 2016Ā Instagram video.Ā :ladyhaha:Ā Not that itā€™s a bad remix, itā€™s just funny.

Not really, the album version leaked in 2020 or 19 I think, and this one (not really sure if it's the exact one, as most of the vids got deleted lately) is the version I've heard years ago

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Poltergeist
4 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

The vocals in the vid I've posted are different than these, also I'm 100% sure I've heard this song a long time before this insta vid

FFXSoul91
1 minute ago, Poltergeist said:

Not really, the album version leaked in 2020 or 19 I think, and this one (not really sure if it's the exact one, as most of the vids got deleted lately) is the version I've heard years ago

Yeah, it leaked in 2019, but was recorded in 2013.

FFXSoul91
1 minute ago, Poltergeist said:

The vocals in the vid I've posted are different than these, also I'm 100% sure I've heard this song a long time before this insta vid

Nope. Same vocals, they were just edited.Ā It was made by Kristijan Majic from LanaBoards.

Poltergeist
1 minute ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Yeah, it leaked in 2019, but was recorded in 2013.

Ok I just relistened to both those vids I've posted and it probably is the same one but editedĀ :ladyhaha:Ā Although I'm still sure I've listened to it before the instagram video, because I've downloaded a big drive containing Lana's unreleased songs a year or two before I moved to another city, and I moved in 2016, anyway due to nostalgia I can't listen to the new, real versionĀ :fatcat:

Anderson123

Just gave it a quick listen and it's better than Chemtrails but I don't know, not feeling it that much. I liked Sweet Carolina, Beautiful and Violet and Roses from the ones we hadn't heard yet. Need to keep listening to it because they all sound samey but I think it'll grow on me. Nothing will ever top Norman Rockwell in my opinion, I know a lot of people here dislike that album but it's the one Lana album I love from start to finish.

DiamondHeart326
47 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Just gave it a quick listen and it's better than Chemtrails but I don't know, not feeling it that much. I liked Sweet Carolina, Beautiful and Violet and Roses from the ones we hadn't heard yet. Need to keep listening to it because they all sound samey but I think it'll grow on me. Nothing will ever top Norman Rockwell in my opinion, I know a lot of people here dislike that album but it's the one Lana album I love from start to finish.

Same on NFR here! To me it's her greatest work in terms of relatability. I mean other than btd&paradise. Like the greatest, love song, cinnamon girl, California, venice bitch, Mariners apartment complex, HIADTFAWLMTH, I seriously can't name a favorite cuz I find myself listing over half of the album I can't wait to listen tonight at 11 pm. Hour and a half for me šŸ˜

Flawless

I feel so sad to be so disconnected with Lana's work this year. I loved everything she used to put out but something is different now, and I don't know what it is. I hope it grows on me

the scars on my mind are on replay.

It's actually a pretty interestingĀ album, it has some production elements that sound really cool, that guitar mimick on living legend got me shook

ALSO MILES FƜCKING KANE? yas queen, feed usĀ :giveup:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Dr Fudge

Itā€™s strange to me how her style has changed while producing COTCC and BB. As a long time fan, Iā€™m surprised by how detached I am from these albums. There are a couple of tracks on each that I enjoy, but compared to previous efforts in which Iā€™d listen to them from start to beginning, itā€™s a little disheartening.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™ll admit that Iā€™ve only listened to about 60% of Blue Bannisters thus far, so Iā€™ll give it a proper listen tomorrow. But of 9 tracks, Iā€™ve really only enjoyed 2.Ā :ohno:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Nickypie101
2 hours ago, Flawless said:

I feel so sad to be so disconnected with Lana's work this year. I loved everything she used to put out but something is different now, and I don't know what it is. I hope it grows on me

this!!!

Nickypie101
1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

Itā€™s strange to me how her style has changed while producing COTCC and BB. As a long time fan, Iā€™m surprised by how detached I am from these albums. There are a couple of tracks on each that I enjoy, but compared to previous efforts in which Iā€™d listen to them from start to beginning, itā€™s a little disheartening.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™ll admit that Iā€™ve only listened to about 60% of Blue Bannisters thus far, so Iā€™ll give it a proper listen tomorrow. But of 9 tracks, Iā€™ve really only enjoyed 2.Ā :ohno:

and this tooĀ 

Archived