💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why are GP so tolerant towards Adele?

GipJo

Featured Posts

Sepsami

She won't be as big as she was with Hello. That one rly blow everything out of the water. But yeah I get what you're saying and I agree for the most part.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

What I actually find more interesting is why some stans hate Adele. She's just chilling and doing her own thing, but every now and then, I'll see stans just randomly complain about her like, "Oh, she's not even that good of a singer," or "Oh, all her songs sound the same, who cares about this new one?", or whatever.

Like, y'all praise Gaga for being a constantly evolving artist, but then whenever a thread like "What should the sound of 'LG6,7,8,9,10' be?", y'all same the same sh*t like, "Omg I need a disco/EDM/dance/electronic album!!!!!", as if 5/6 of her solo albums aren't already some version of that.

Adele does ballads really well and that's why she's successful, and she should continue to do them if she wants to.

🖤👹

VasilisVas
5 hours ago, Bradley said:

This. I mean the GP would eat up emotional ballads. Million Reasons has one of the most simplistic videos but it has like 276 million views when a beautiful video like 911 has 60 million. Stupid Love has 140 million.

Gaga also benefited from this tendency of the GP, just look at A Star Is Born. She literally won 4 Grammys from that album alone.

But can we talk about how Million Reasons was performed a million times, nonetheless at the super bowl, while 911 and stupid love barley had any promo? 

JusKeepBreathin

Sometimes all you need is four wheels to take you on an emotional journey. 

There is no need to reinvent the wheel in every song you put out. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

21 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

But can we talk about how Million Reasons was performed a million times, nonetheless at the super bowl, while 911 and stupid love barley had any promo? 

Traumatica excluded, Million Reasons is one of the singles Gaga performed the least

TheDemonIClingTo
17 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

There is no need to reinvent the wheel in every song you put out. 

Yep, that would be Gaga

VasilisVas
18 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Traumatica excluded, Million Reasons is one of the singles Gaga performed the least

Really?? I thought she performed it quite a bit. :koons:

streamstarcrossed

Tolerant? Interesting word choice. You make it seem like people are indifferent towards her and are merely putting up with her music, when the general consensus is that people absolutely love her and look forward to anything she’s planning. 

Bottom line, she’s a great vocalist and puts out relatable, catchy ballads. That’s her niche. She clearly has a particular sound and image that she likes. Not every artist is interested in being an ever evolving champion of “reinvention.” That’s not necessarily a bad thing. 

Bonkers

Pop music is about being the epi-center of relevance.  On Trend.  Since trends and fashion change, a pop star like Lady Gaga has to constantly evolve.

Adele's music is about how it makes you feel which more timeless and exists outside trends.  It would be the same for Gaga if she had stayed in one timeless genre.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Cameltoe Chariot

I just wanna know why so many of you measure worth and talent on how many times an artist can completely reinvent themselves?

So many of you complain that she “always puts out the same music” but that is the most basic and borderline offensive assessment of her catalogue. She makes timeless music that uses physical instruments and writes incredible lyrics that tell the story of her life. People have fallen in love with Adele and her voice, and have literally followed along with her as she has lived, had her heart broken and given birth to her son. That’s absolute magic, and no one else does it like she does.

And if that doesn’t do it for you, that’s fine! But the fact that this clearly enrages some of you enough to try to convince other people she’s not that great is embarrassing. Go listen to your hyperpop or whatever and let the rest of us enjoy the return of our old friend Adele.

:madge:

Butters Stotch

It kinda sounds like everything she's put out before, but the way she sings the lyrics with so much emotion almost made me cry. This song is beautiful.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

How many threads like this?Adele is the music industry and that’s a fact,for many reasons..I feel like some of you are kind of jealous,gaga’s not that huge in terms of sales..She really deserves the fame so who cares why?

This. The way some of y'all feel threatened by Adele's success is just not cute.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived