Gaga: New Outfits and setlist changes, Jazz & Piano show

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/16/2021 at 7:48 PM, Der Meister said:

Facts are facts.

Actual critics and the people who saw the show live can't stop singing praises meanwhile losers like you are judging her based on twitter clips lol so much for fAcTs :billie:

gagawaffles
On 10/16/2021 at 3:54 AM, KarmaPolice said:

Unfortunately, as a singer myself, she's really loosing her vocal abilities.

As many people said, the JWT and the recording of ASIB was truly her peak. She really was at the top of her game and everyone else's. With the stress she went trough on 2018-2019, the recoring of chromatica, love for sale, filming of house of gucci and smoking, her voice really suffered a lot.

Objectively she sounds strained, she doesn't have her usual stamina and her throat is super closed and tight. In the westfield video she did sounded really good but not as good as her peak. Her high notes are positioned too far behind, she hasn't got her usual resonace and that tight throat always cuts her off because if she would keep going she would crack.

In vegas she sounds even worst than before and it could be for a lot of reasons: alcol, air conditioners (they literally kill your throat) and maybe she doesn't like performing that much anymore. I don't know, but it's not about the potato recording quality or everything else. It's her voice.

Does she still smoke???

On 10/15/2021 at 11:35 PM, Jennie Kim said:

Her tone was never the same after 2012-2013, her voice sounded healthy, fresh and young, there was a lightness to it. 

You're funny. Why wouldn't she sound "healthy, fresh and young" in 2012-2013? 

She was 26. She's now 35... You want FRESH? You want YOUNG?

That, Ms. Jennie, is AGEISM. 🙂 

she/her/hers

TheDemonIClingTo
10 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

You're funny. Why wouldn't she sound "healthy, fresh and young" in 2012-2013? 

She was 26. She's now 35... You want FRESH? You want YOUNG?

That, Ms. Jennie, is AGEISM. 🙂 

She's always gonna be the same woman for me. And for example Joanne has some phenomenal vocals (and I say this as a shameless TF/TFM/BTW/ARTPOP fan/apologist, and I say apologist because there are many who say her later voice is superior to those times)

On 10/16/2021 at 4:31 AM, KarmaPolice said:

Why so salty? It's not fake news or a conspiracy. It's obvious, there's not much to discuss

Not much to discuss?? Every Vegas thread is being HIJACKED by users like you who keep saying her voice is trash over and over and over and over... 🙄

Would it be possible for you to start a "LADY GAGA'S VOICE IS TRASH" thread??

You and your fellow Voice Police can drag her to hxll and back whenever you feel like it.

So fans like us can discuss her Jazz & Piano outfits and setlist - as stated in the thread TITLE? Please? :heart:

she/her/hers

TheDemonIClingTo
On 10/16/2021 at 8:35 AM, Jennie Kim said:

Her tone was never the same after 2012-2013, her voice sounded healthy, fresh and young, there was a lightness to it. If you listen to You and I and Born this Way during the last leg of the Monster Ball and then listen to recent versions it sounds like a different singer. We got a few glimpses of it up to 2015.

Her voice was still healthy during the JWT, but it was lowered, and lost elasticity with age, drinking and smoking habits. Then her vocal delivered changed to hoarse, crow vocals and her singing like she has a boiled egg stuck in her throat most of the time. 

Magical.

I love her TFM/BTW vocals the most too. But why I, who do not like the movie ASIB at all, hold my breath everytime she sings Shallow?

On 10/15/2021 at 3:51 PM, Jennie Kim said:

Nobody on her team will tell her this though, so it's unlikely she'll get better (and it's probably irreversible at this point).

You're kidding. Her voice is worth MILLIONS! Superstars like Gaga have regular checkups for insurance purposes.

You're stating your opinion as FACT. Are you Gaga's laryngologist? 🙂

she/her/hers

On 10/16/2021 at 3:35 AM, Der Meister said:

We can see the fk up when she sits down at the piano, she doesn't have the stamina to sing anymore like she used to, she runs out of breath very often. 

Well, if you're a fan you'd know... Gaga has FIBROMYALGIA. You didn't know?? 🤔

It's gotten worse, I think. She said last year she's in pain 24 HOURS a day. She has muscle spasms in her sleep. She said her doctor wouldn't prescribe opioids (for her own good). 

My guess is she's IN PAIN the entire 2-hour show, which would affect her STAMINA and BREATHING. Obviously. 

Gaga dosen't just stand there and sing. And she hasn't done a 2-hour show on her own in almost 2 YEARS! 

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a drink - during the show, to NUMB her pain. It works for some people. 

Contrast bath therapy (ice bath/hot bath) helps, but that's after the show. (FYI, Celine Dion had to postpone her Nov. Vegas shows due to muscle spasms.) 

Watch her interviews if you have time. Listen. She's not a plastic doll! Walk a mile in her shoes. 

Gaga is resilient. She loves to perform. The audience LOVE her. She's not about to retire at 35! :heart:

she/her/hers

Archived