💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: New Outfits and setlist changes, Jazz & Piano show

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, LaLa said:

Every time we get videos from Vegas people go nuts saying her voice is declining. Then we get videos of proper performances and it's all "phew, her voice is back!!!".... it's the cellphone-quality recordings posted to twitter that are the problem here guys. People who go to the shows in person say her voice is great

THIS.

I wouldn't go into SOS mode based off of cell phone recordings, it's a bit ridiculous because we go through this every. single. time. 

No matter what this woman does, fans take the piss out of her like leave her alone finally :fail:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

For some reason everytime she is in Vegas doing her jazz show she forgoes technique in some songs. Girl need to chill a bit. Her voice has not declined as far as i can hear, but she just sings in a different way now, more stylistic way that she clearly likes. She lowers her larynx more and tenses more. To me it looks like she gives no damn and is enjoying the song more than paying attention to what she is doing mechanicaly with her instrument.

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Linus Gaga
4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t find smth strange in her voice?Personally I think she nailed it,lots of artists can’t hit those notes even if they really try 

the first second belt was little off

Hit me a message and say hi !

codymonster

I’m dying at the fact that in the jazz live show that was live streamed professionally, everyone was like “her voice is back” and “omg, her Vegas vocals are gone!!” And then literally like 2-3 weeks later, people see videos of her from a cellphone at a non professionally recorded show and are like “her voice is truly gone, it’s been like this for years now..”

I mean :icega:

I DO agree that her Vegas vocals can be a bit lazier sometimes, but that makes sense considering you’ll find lots of lazy/messy vocals from random tour videos of her throughout any era. This is normal for an artist. However, these are a bit more disguised in other tours by the fact that she’s got backing vocals and a lot of her pop songs aren’t as vocally demanding. Watch paparazzi from the bTW ball; that song was basically a break for her vocally since she just whisper sang/nasal-sang her way through it most times:messga:In a jazz show, it’s her voice and that’s it, so you’ll pick up on the moments where she isn’t giving her 100% vocals that she is clearly capable of giving when she wants to

PartySick
2 hours ago, HauntingHollow said:

For some reason everytime she is in Vegas doing her jazz show she forgoes technique in some songs. Girl need to chill a bit. Her voice has not declined as far as i can hear, but she just sings in a different way now, more stylistic way that she clearly likes. She lowers her larynx more and tenses more. To me it looks like she gives no damn and is enjoying the song more than paying attention to what she is doing mechanicaly with her instrument.

Yeah, I've always seen it as a stylistic choice more than anything tbh.

She had those high, clear falsettos during the JWT but they're absent in Vegas. Why? Not because she can't do them anymore :laughga: she just doesn't want to :laughga:

She's applauded as one of the most technically advanced MPG singers out there by critics, get off her back, y'all :messga: she knows what she's doing :messga:

🖤

LavenderLamborghin

I just saw her last night. These photos and videos do the outfits no justice. The way they sparkle in the light, and how the fabric drapes and flows with her body as she moves, is  so so so so stunning!!! She looked incredible.

Ghost Face
5 hours ago, MANiCUREd said:

I just saw her last night. These photos and videos do the outfits no justice. The way they sparkle in the light, and how the fabric drapes and flows with her body as she moves, is  so so so so stunning!!! She looked incredible.

But how did she sound?

It's an honor.

hieronymus
On 10/15/2021 at 8:18 AM, TheDemonIClingTo said:

And they say she changed

No, they're bills, not change

I just want to say, I was at her show last night and she sounded phenomenal. Like seriously she sounded great, looked great, and acted like she was in a good mood. The crowd loved her and I could hear people praising tf out of her as we were leaving. 

"back to you, f*cker"

Archived