life

Gaga: New Outfits and setlist changes, Jazz & Piano show

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Cruelty
28 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

In terms of setlist, this is what we know so far:

Reveal hidden contents

Old songs: Luck Be a Lady; Orange Colored Sky; Call Me Irresponsible; Poker Face; I Can't Give You Anything but Love; Born This Way; Bang Bang; Paparazzi; La vie en rose; Bad Romance; Fly Me to the Moon; NYNY; Coquette; What a Difference a Day Makes

New songs: Love for Sale; Mambo Italiano; Do I Love You; Let's Do It; Rags to Riches

And there's probably room for 1-2 more. At the One Last Time shows she did Someone to Watch Over Me too, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's in there too, but there's no video evidence yet. Nothing from Chromatica (I think we'd have heard about it by now).

We might be missing one or two, but here's our best guess at the updated setlist, based on video evidence and the costumes she's wearing in each act:

Spoiler

1. Luck Be a Lady
2. Orange Colored Sky
3. Love for Sale
4. Call Me Irresponsible
5. Poker Face

6. Bang Bang
7. I Can't Give You Anything but Love
8. Do I Love You?
9. Let's Do It
10. Born This Way

11. Rags to Riches
12. Mambo Italiano
13. Coquette
14. What a Difference a Day Makes
15. Paparazzi

16. La Vie en Rose
17. Bad Romance
18. Fly Me to the Moon
19. Theme from New York, New York

Unless we can find evidence to the contrary, 'Just a Gigolo', 'Lush Life', 'Anything Goes', 'Cheek to Cheek', 'The Lady is a Tramp' and 'Someone to Watch Over Me' are all out.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

So have y’all seen this. I’m SORRY OKAY. I’m SORRY BUT the vocal concern has returned 😭😭😭 someone please prove me wrong and slap me and tell me to jump off a cliff

badfaith
7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

So have y’all seen this. I’m SORRY OKAY. I’m SORRY BUT the vocal concern has returned 😭😭😭 someone please prove me wrong and slap me and tell me to jump off a cliff

Her voice probably got tired by the end, jazz songs are demanding and she's walking a lot. Like her voice in La Vie En Rose was great!

Lextyr97
39 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Her voice probably got tired by the end, jazz songs are demanding and she's walking a lot. Like her voice in La Vie En Rose was great!

I was thinking the same it was just concerning to me lol

Cookie Tookie
10 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Her vocals are not the same anymore... Smoking literally destroyed her biggest asset.

Period. Her voice sounds better than it did in 2019, but it will never be the same as previous years. The nasal singing and straining is noticeable.

LeJudas
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

It is her first date after a long pandemic. Maybe she's just beat from rehearsals and those performances throughout the year. She has been very booked possibly overworked a little if u compare to other artists 

Der Meister
16 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

It is her first date after a long pandemic. Maybe she's just beat from rehearsals and those performances throughout the year. She has been very booked possibly overworked a little if u compare to other artists 

Overworked after a pandemic? Hmm, no. She's a trained singer, she had the ability to dance and sing nonstop day and night, a jazz show is nothing for her - until now.

She's definitely struggling to sing, mainly due to reckless smoking. Of course as people age their vocal abilities change but in her case, the process was accelerated from smoking. And she's not even 40 yet... :cryga:

You can hear the difference even in her normal speaking voice, I am not joking. And it breaks my heart!

gagawaffles
2 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Overworked after a pandemic? Hmm, no. She's a trained singer, she had the ability to dance and sing nonstop day and night, a jazz show is nothing for her - well, it wasn't until now.

She's definitely struggling to sing, mainly due to reckless smoking. Of course as people age their vocal abilities change but in her case, the process was accelerated from smoking. And she's not even 40 yet... :cryga:

You can hear the difference even in her normal speaking voice, I am not joking. 

When u say smoking…. Do you mean tobacco? I haven’t been following her closely But I thought she said she quit in her documentary 

badfaith

Her voice is just fine guys! Haven't you watched the Westfield live? It shows she could still bust out vocals if she tried. Must be cuz her voice hasn't been used consistently on a long time and it just wore out by the end. But the New York New York vocals was rough though 

Lextyr97
7 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Her voice is just fine guys! Haven't you watched the Westfield live? It shows she could still bust out vocals if she tried. Must be cuz her voice hasn't been used consistently on a long time and it just wore out by the end. But the New York New York vocals was rough though 

Something tells me Westfield was edited cause: 

trust me, I want nothing more than to know that her voice is fine but it’s concerning lol

Archived