Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(nvm it’s back) Addison Rae permabanned from TikTok

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Fish said:

do you know what google is? or do you need a crash course on that too? you seem culturally slow so im just asking

Woooow. What the? Lmao You’re kidding right? If not, whatever it is you’re going through, just know it gets better, babe. And if this is just how you are on an everyday basis, well, I hope it’s fulfilling. Much love. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Fish said:

they need to get told... these "who is she" are tired affff

Lmao Just because you write something, or say/speak something, doesn’t always mean you’re telling anything. But, continue, I guess, live your best life, hun.

Valentines Day Love GIF by dieselraptor

1 hour ago, Juanjo said:

Woooow. What the? Lmao You’re kidding right? If not, whatever it is you’re going through, just know it gets better, babe. And if this is just how you are on an everyday basis, well, I hope it’s fulfilling. Much love. 

Thank you. I calmed down after a good night sleep!

chromaticainmyhead
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Wrong Turn Oops GIF

Why this he look like Dalai Lama?

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Bonkers

35 minutes ago, Fish said:

Thank you. I calmed down after a good night sleep!

LAST NIGHT:

13 hours ago, Bonkers said:

go to bed, it's past your bed time young one

OMG Bonkers gives the best advice.  :cryga:

Just teasing, I've always liked you on this site, this was a good thread.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

LAST NIGHT:

OMG Bonkers gives the best advice.  :cryga:

Just teasing, I've always liked you on this site, this was a good thread.

thanks for saying im young Excited Dance GIF

Meruk Holland
4 hours ago, NicoB said:

I don't care about Addison Rae (I even thought that she was the same person as Madison beer) in the same way I don't care abou TikTok. But if you "dont know" or"don't care" why are you even here asking who she is? If you really wanted to know who she is you could google. The fact that you're only asking who she is just to act like "the superior entity who doesn't care about gen z culture", then just disappear from the thread. There's plenty others. No one is obligated to know every single thing, but you don't need to come to teen-directed threads to act as if you were some kind of middle-aged twitter dude trying to be edgy:ohwell:

That's such a pessimistic way to look at it. Have you considered that people are asking who she is and what she did to get banned in this thread because they think that someone with some "expert" knowledge or authority might be participating in a thread about her? Googling someone could have outdated information, or the information isn't specific enough. Many times, in smaller culture phenomenon, it could even be slow about new developments regarding the topic of interest. So it's best to hear from real people who are more intimiately aware about who she is (as in, how we might now her and/or what her significance is and how that might align with our interests of pop culture and music) and what she possibly did (and possibly opinions on her and if the banning is justified or not). Asking "Who is she" is shorthand for "I don't know and/or don't care, but should we? Have I been missing something or should I go about business as usual?"

I love how men are allowed to twerk on tiktok but women aren't? We really live in a sexist world. I've literally seen plenty of men twerk as a paradoy or dance

Agunimon
7 hours ago, Juanjo said:

This was cute. :bradley:

Luna Lovegood

should’ve been charlie armadillo tbh at least Addison likes gaga

luna’s advocate

Cello

Omg this thread, I love ggd :flutter:

And idk who this lady is :ally:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

NichuuB
6 hours ago, Cello said:

And idk who this lady is :ally:

Block GIF by Debby Ryan