💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(nvm it’s back) Addison Rae permabanned from TikTok

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Just now, BradleyCooper said:

No clue who she is but why did she get banned?

She's super famous on TikTok.

You don't know who she is?

Cringe

Stop trying to be so edgy

/S

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

Finally we have entered the early Madge stan fanbase era 😂

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

So all these responses and no one cared to post a photo or famous video to show what she’s known for.. its not just google, its easier like so

ive read this name here. But also have no idea…

edit. So I had already played this ‘obssessed ‘ song. But is this a famous song?

Oriane

4 pages in and we still have no idea what she did to get banned :ladyhaha:

Also not people calling us "culturally ignorant" because we don't have TikTok, if that's what culture has come to, I'm glad to be ignorant.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Ororo Munroe

this is huge for the platform tho.

like when Twitch banned Dr Disrespect. but I wonder what did she do? 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Rhiannon

I don’t understand why y’all are so pressed that we don’t know her…

We’re not pretending, we just don’t know her and I guess a lot of other influencers and social media stars. You have to understand that not everybody is interested in that. Even though I’m only 23, I only use instagram and youtube and rarely use them. We are not trying to diminish these people, we just don’t know them and maybe just don’t really care too much. We might have other interests.

just my two cents.

R.

20 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

I don’t understand why y’all are so pressed that we don’t know her…

We’re not pretending, we just don’t know her and I guess a lot of other influencers and social media stars. You have to understand that not everybody is interested in that. Even though I’m only 23, I only use instagram and youtube and rarely use them. We are not trying to diminish these people, we just don’t know them and maybe just don’t really care too much. We might have other interests.

just my two cents.

next time quote me, stop being shady and stop pretending, you know who she is.

I made a thread about this queen not long ago and all yall where passionally dragging her back then but know suddenly yall are like "wheww dis" 

i mean, pleaseee 

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 hours ago, Fish said:

bravo you dont know who is the biggest tiktok celebrity ever. stay ignorant about it old person 

I'd rather not know anyone coming from that shithole of app

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Rhiannon
1 hour ago, dojo said:

next time quote me, stop being shady and stop pretending, you know who she is.

I made a thread about this queen not long ago and all yall where passionally dragging her back then but know suddenly yall are like "wheww dis" 

i mean, pleaseee 

You’re just looking for a fight here. I was talking to multiple people in this thread, that’s why I didn’t quote you. I never dragged anyone, I didn’t even know about your other thread.

Now as I said, you’re just looking for a fight with your aggressive answers and I’m not here for that. You can keep looking for drama, I’m not going to reply anymore.

R.

Rhiannon
45 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

What he do?

Be careful what you say, the social media and pop culture police is going to come for you hahahaha:ladyhaha:

R.

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to (nvm it’s back) Addison Rae permabanned from TikTok

Archived