Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(nvm it’s back) Addison Rae permabanned from TikTok

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Rhiannon said:

You’re just looking for a fight here. I was talking to multiple people in this thread, that’s why I didn’t quote you. I never dragged anyone, I didn’t even know about your other thread.

Now as I said, you’re just looking for a fight with your aggressive answers and I’m not here for that. You can keep looking for drama, I’m not going to reply anymore.

very disrespectful to dissmiss me as a fight looking, dramma hot headed doll just because i call you out. 

have a great day. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

@StarstruckIllusion update apparently she has now only been suspended:triggered:

I don’t see a difference nor a source to this claim can u help me out

chromaticainmyhead

I have no idea who this person is yet I read through all pages just to learn that no one knows who she is except one person and no one knows what she did :chica:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

CyanDante

I just know her from that meme where Gaga mistook her for a waiter. :rip: or was that someone else? :laughga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

I just know her from that meme where Gaga mistook her for a waiter. :rip: or was that someone else? :laughga:

it was Ed Sheeran:billie: she wanted to be waiter for Gaga at the Met Gala.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

CyanDante
2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

it was Ed Sheeran:billie: she wanted to be waiter for Gaga at the Met Gala.

Is that why Gaga avoided the Met? :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

it was Ed Sheeran:billie:

who’s that?

:billie:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Glamourpuss

I don't know who she is either and I'm surprised to see so many people offended by that. It's not like she's A list and we're just ignorant. 

Can somebody please tell us what she did wrong to be banned or suspended?

Oriane
2 hours ago, dojo said:

next time quote me, stop being shady and stop pretending, you know who she is.

I made a thread about this queen not long ago and all yall where passionally dragging her back then but know suddenly yall are like "wheww dis" 

i mean, pleaseee 

If that's the thread you're talking about:

I compared the members replying to that thread and the members who said they didn't know her in this thread, and guess what? There's absolutely nobody in common. Stop making up things. :)

The people who originally reacted to the other thread were probably people who had already heard of her, which is why they went to the thread. For this current thread, I was personally curious as to why someone apparently famous would be banned from such a big platform, which is why I entered the thread, and I guess most people who don't know her came here for the same reason.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Rhiannon
34 minutes ago, Oriane said:

If that's the thread you're talking about:

I compared the members replying to that thread and the members who said they didn't know her in this thread, and guess what? There's absolutely nobody in common. Stop making up things. :)

The people who originally reacted to the other thread were probably people who had already heard of her, which is why they went to the thread. For this current thread, I was personally curious as to why someone apparently famous would be banned from such a big platform, which is why I entered the thread, and I guess most people who don't know her came here for the same reason.

You’re right, I came here purely out of curiosity !

R.

Naak Le Vaar
8 hours ago, Fish said:

I dont use tiktok, and i dont particularly care bout celebrity culture, and I know very well who addison rae is. I am not even american. On a website dedicated to a 1. a popstar and 2. pop culture, its annoying for 56 people to go "whOOo iiS SsHhE" because most of them just want to signal they are "above" social media celebrity. Maybe not you, but it is definitely a pattern, and its cringe.

On that note, you should get  a tiktok only to follow Samilandri . she is a meme/trashy dragqueen from Moncton, canada, representing bilinguilism and the acadian culture so well! a gem. so funny 

You are reading wayyyyyyy too much into this lol. You're the one in a million who knows who this girl is. Anyone gets popular now by literally existing or breathing air, that's why no one keeps up with those tiktok people anymore. I'm like 3 pages in this thread and still don't know who she is or what she got banned for :enigma:

Lmao they blocked my signature

pachinko
9 hours ago, Fish said:

k yall need to stop with the "who is she". we all know you know but you think its edgy to say that. its not.

ot: OMGGGGGGGGGG

But some of us like me really don't know who she is. I don't have a TikTok. So who is she and what she do? Fill us in, Fish. 

NichuuB

I don't care about Addison Rae (I even thought that she was the same person as Madison beer) in the same way I don't care abou TikTok. But if you "dont know" or"don't care" why are you even here asking who she is? If you really wanted to know who she is you could google. The fact that you're only asking who she is just to act like "the superior entity who doesn't care about gen z culture", then just disappear from the thread. There's plenty others. No one is obligated to know every single thing, but you don't need to come to teen-directed threads to act as if you were some kind of middle-aged twitter dude trying to be edgy:ohwell:

Property of @Whale

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to (nvm it’s back) Addison Rae permabanned from TikTok

Archived