💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(nvm it’s back) Addison Rae permabanned from TikTok

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Fish said:

they need to get told... these "who is she" are tired affff

No idea who she is either. Stay mad about it kid.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Fish said:

do you know what google is? or do you need a crash course on that too? you seem culturally slow so im just asking

GirlsGirls1.jpg

Honestly tho, I just know she's on tiktok. But I have no clue what she do. Dance? I assume lol.

StarstruckIllusion

🕺 B°°merDaily 🕺

🕺 B°°merDaily 🕺

:huntyga:

3 minutes ago, Fish said:

bravo you dont know who is the biggest tiktok celebrity ever. stay ignorant about it old person 

Lmao why are you so bothered that people don't know who some TikTok girl is?

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, calpky said:

GirlsGirls1.jpg

Honestly tho, I just know she's on tiktok. But I have no clue what she do. Dance? I assume lol.

she super pretty, released a song that sounded like an Old Navy commercial, served JT and Britney by dating one of the biggest male TikTokers, and she’s gonna star in a big movie soon

that’s like ALL I know about her lol

Just now, Dante said:

Lmao why are you so bothered that people don't know who some TikTok girl is?

because its internet posturing and its annoying. i repeat: we all know you know who she is. 

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

because its internet posturing and its annoying. i repeat: we all know you know who she is. 

not everyone uses TikTok, nor does everyone cares about "celebrity" culture. 

like I could easily list off bands/artists/people that are massive in a completely different scene but wouldn't expect everyone to know who they are. 

Just cause this girl is popular on TikTok doesn't mean everyone is aware of her and it's not some personal attack or trying to be "edgy" by saying you don't know who she is.

2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

she super pretty, released a song that sounded like an Old Navy commercial, served JT and Britney by dating one of the biggest male TikTokers, and she’s gonna star in a big movie soon

that’s like ALL I know about her lol

Interesting, thanks! I can honestly admit that I thought she was the oldest D'Amelio sister, Addison Rae D'Amelio, until the Met Gala and I googled her lmao. I don't use tiktok, like at all tho lol.

Meruk Holland

Well anyway, is there an actually known reason why she was banned - like an obvious smoking gun?

1 minute ago, Dante said:

not everyone uses TikTok, nor does everyone cares about "celebrity" culture. 

like I could easily list off bands/artists/people that are massive in a completely different scene but wouldn't expect everyone to know who they are. 

Just cause this girl is popular on TikTok doesn't mean everyone is aware of her and it's not some personal attack or trying to be "edgy" by saying you don't know who she is.

I dont use tiktok, and i dont particularly care bout celebrity culture, and I know very well who addison rae is. I am not even american. On a website dedicated to a 1. a popstar and 2. pop culture, its annoying for 56 people to go "whOOo iiS SsHhE" because most of them just want to signal they are "above" social media celebrity. Maybe not you, but it is definitely a pattern, and its cringe.

On that note, you should get  a tiktok only to follow Samilandri . she is a meme/trashy dragqueen from Moncton, canada, representing bilinguilism and the acadian culture so well! a gem. so funny 

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Well anyway, is there an actually known reason why she was banned - like an obvious smoking gun?

no idea tbh. i don’t follow her

5 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

its not clear yet why

Why are some of you so eager to let peeps know that you don't really understand what's up? Why even comment? Lmao, It’s frustrating af, and just like the permanent ban for this woman, what is the reason? :sweat:

Just checked her socials and she seems very calm about it.

Lady Adga

Not that annoying person in the comments saying that everyone has to know who this woman is :triggered:

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to (nvm it’s back) Addison Rae permabanned from TikTok

Archived