💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Little Mix to all launch solo careers after tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Little Mix look likely to split up — with the three remaining members planning solo careers after their tour ends in the spring.

A source told The Sun : “They’ve been pretty open with each other about it. There are a lot of meetings happening at the moment. Some of them have already done management deals. Leigh-Anne has signed up with Dua Lipa’s manager, Jade is cutting her teeth as a songwriter and presenter, while Perrie is working on other things too."
“They still get on great, despite everything that has happened with Jesy. But her departure put the cat among the pigeons. They all know there will have to be a career beyond Little Mix, so they’ve put things in place. The plan is to see out commitments, then turn to solo projects almost immediately."
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Luke78619

I think it’s about time tbh, every band seems to split up eventually and they’ve had a very good run, but I think it makes sense for them all to split and experiment for their own unique sounds :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BUtterfield 8

I mean unlike one direction I’m sure little mix will reunite in a few years after they take a break 

Gimme More

I'm pretty sure they'll return in a few years :heart: I see them taking a Take That Route (do solo projects and come back together every few years).

I cannot wait to see them on tour next year  :giveup:

So excited for their solo projects!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

I've heard 'Between Us' and it is a beautiful ballad that is very 'Spice Girls - Goodbye' :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived