opinion

wich songs were CULTURE RESETS?

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaelergrey

I like Olivia but the cultural reset lies in Lana Del Rey on that department. She ushered Olivia, Billie Eilish etc. even Billy and Finneas admitted it.Ā but she isĀ amazing.Ā :party:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are LovedĀ 

37 minutes ago, Medusa said:

The first female collab of girls who run each genre, never happened, women power reset

it's a coverĀ :cyanlights:

Ā 

Vitamin C was the CULTURAL RESET of graduating , nobody ever graduated until she said it was cool to do so with yellow hair:ohwell:

āœ§ āœ§ āœ§

49 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Add Waterfalls or No Scrubs by TLC

Yes! totally!

46 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Ā 

Vitamin C was the CULTURAL RESET of graduating , nobody ever graduated until she said it was cool to do so with yellow hair:ohwell:

who this queen?

15 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Haha I know! The moment, the song, the artists I mean x

added

31 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

Ā 

added

Chesescake

We need Underground Velvet's Sunday Morning? You know what people said about their first album: "Velvet Undergroundā€™s 1967 debut album sold only about 30,000 copies, but everyone who bought it went out and formed a band. "

How about The Great Curve (or you can use Once In A Lifetime) by Talking Head? With fusing Afrobeat with New Wave/Funk elements with the unprecedented way, the album Remain In light was a rock masterpiece.

Although I love to point out the Lisa Frank 420 / Modern Computing by Macintosh Plus as the important point for Vaporwave and internet musicĀ culture, but since it isn't available on Spotify...

6 minutes ago, Frybean said:

We need Underground Velvet's Sunday Morning? You know what people said about their first album: "Velvet Undergroundā€™s 1967 debut album sold only about 30,000 copies, but everyone who bought it went out and formed a band. "

How about The Great Curve (or you can use Once In A Lifetime) by Talking Head? With fusing Afrobeat with New Wave/Funk elements with the unprecedented way, the album Remain In light was a rock masterpiece.

Although I love to point out the Lisa Frank 420 / Modern Computing by Macintosh Plus as the important point for Vaporwave and internet musicĀ culture, but since it isn't available on Spotify...

idk about others but this sound like multiple culture resets to me. Will add Sunday Morning and The Great Curve! thanks for the amazing facts

Blastertoyo
6 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

For the 2000s, what about Evanescence? THey had two big hits iirc, Wake Me Up Inside and My Immortal.

This version of courseĀ 

Ā 

please enlighten me to death

Archived