Adele - 'Easy On Me' Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
1 hour ago, Munchlax said:

Maybe it’ll just take me a couple listens. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful song. I just think it’s very true to her usual style. Was hoping for something a little different. Personally I thought Hello was quite a change from her previous work.. :shrug:

Adele sounds the same in every song. But we eat it up. 

Starmie25
17 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

This was boring. I expected more.

Maybe you'd like easy on me by Jessie j/rudimental

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s such an emotional song, she obviously wasn’t happy when she was with her husband like he was clipping her wings. She’s found herself after their divorce and doesn’t want him to feel bad, she just had to find herself. She’s now a woman and knows what she wants in this world, love that for Adele you go Queen. 

Flawless
23 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

6.2 Million views. Idk that she gets to Taylor's 24hr record, but who knows!

which record taylor has? Most views in 24h? BTS or BLACKPINK claims this one, no?

the scars on my mind are on replay.

PlasticHo
13 minutes ago, Flawless said:

which record taylor has? Most views in 24h? BTS or BLACKPINK claims this one, no?

I think BTS has the record for YouTube views and Taylor has the record for a Vevo video on YouTube. I believe Vevo is more strict on the views it counts/verifies. So they say, but I have no clue what that means 😂.

Flawless
21 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

I think BTS has the record for YouTube views and Taylor has the record for a Vevo video on YouTube. I believe Vevo is more strict on the views it counts/verifies. So they say, but I have no clue what that means 😂.

I don't think VEVO even exists anymore. The record is definetly held by BTS with Dynamite or Butter, around 105-108m views if I'm not mistaken. I don't think Adele will break this

the scars on my mind are on replay.

These vocal transitions are very different for Adele, probably the most adventurous she’s ever been on a track. And her tone sounds as pure and comforting as ever. Who even did the engineer work on this track? it’s crisp, sounds incredible.

One of her best vocal performances. The video is cute, not much to say about it. She looks gorgeous, it’s a pretty, well realised visual. 

Archived