Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Adele - 'Easy On Me' Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Beautiful.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle Visage would've sais she's getting bored. I expected so much more from that song based on the snippet. And also that video... the storyline is a bit confusing. Like, I get what they wanted to do, but they did not execute it well. It's just like "Ok, Adele, wind, Adele's hair in the wind, hands, hair in the face COLOR"

js4754394o9823
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I need to get that gold and blue LP edition, it looks so beautiful.

is there a variant like that or did you mistaken the cd for a vinyl?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

PlasticHo
3 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

There's nothing wrong with it being 'nothing new' and it's hasty of you to assume that's necessarily a negative opinion. As I think most of us were expecting, Adele has found a formula that works incredibly well for her, so of course she's gonna stick to it. I think the song is gorgeous, but it's just objective fact that it breaks no new ground for her sonically, and it's not 'living in negativity' to point that out. As I say, I like the song.

It's Gagadaily and I've been here since 2011. I took a lean on negativity because that's what we usually see (including some Gaga related). To each their own

BARKDANGER
5 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

It's a gorgeous song. But it's just meh for me. It lacks character. Hits all the right notes, but lacks that Adele gut punch, I guess. Maybe it'll grow on me? 

Either way, it'll be huge and it's great to have Adele back.

I feel the same way. Maybe it’s not a shower but a grower. :stalkga:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

20 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

"It's the same song, nothing new". 

Please go watch your favorite, we don't need your negative "opinion" when you were never here to actually want to hear Adele or a ballad for that matter. 

Some of y'all just live in negativity tbh.

Different opinions do not necessarily mean “negative”. If you’re a fan, have an enough strong mentality to receive opposing ideas about your fave. 

moonsago

Its superb. I adore it. Here’s the thing, for the people complaining that its the same old stuff, no growth, etc... Adele’s songs show her personal growth, no necesarelly an artistic one, her appeal was never being the best songwriter or a music inovator or anything like that, what she has is a beautiful voice ( not even the best one skill wise! ),emotion, truth and relatability, that’s it. That’s her appeal and that’s what she does. She doesn’t have to change music genres or styles of music, she just needs to keep on telling her life story as she has up until now. Her personal growth. That’s the reason why all the covers are the same & why the albums are literally named after the ages she experienced the stories in the songs, because its a diary, a personal expression of feelings and point of view lived experiences rather than a musical concept or experiment as Gaga for example and other artists. Both are fine, both are good, we just need to see and appreciate them as they are. 

SevenWonder
Just now, moonsago said:

Its superb. I adore it. Here’s the thing, for the people complaining that its the same old stuff, no growth, etc... Adele’s songs show her personal growth, no necesarelly an artistic one, her appeal was never being the best songwriter or a music inovator or anything like that, what she has is a beautiful voice ( not even the best one skill wise! ),emotion, truth and relatability, that’s it. That’s her appeal and that’s what she does. She doesn’t have to change music genres or styles of music, she just needs to keep on telling her life story as she has up until now. Her personal growth. That’s the reason why all the covers are the same & why the albums are literally named after the ages she experienced the stories in the songs, because its a diary, a personal expression of feelings and point of view lived experiences rather than a musical concept or experiment as Gaga for example and other artists. Both are fine, both are good, we just need to see and appreciate them as they are. 

That's a fantastic point. 

killerstiletto

Love the song. The video was meh for me, but I'll be listening to the song so it's fine. 

Dance!

Butters Stotch

The songs gorgeous, even if it sounds like nothing new, it's still a beautiful song.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

is there a variant like that or did you mistaken the cd for a vinyl?

I saw someone on twitter post a pic of a Boxset with two vinyls and some photos in it, but they said it's just a concept apparently :saladga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

I would give it a 6-7/10. Decent Ballad with a somewhat weak hook. Not expecting it to be better than her previous lead singles but as what several others have mentioned it doesn't stand out and sounded more like an album track. 

RichAssPiss

The absolute LMAO of people speculating it would be a radical departure and then it's literally just Hello...again. 

Archived