Adele - 'Easy On Me' Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticHo

"It's the same song, nothing new". 

Please go watch your favorite, we don't need your negative "opinion" when you were never here to actually want to hear Adele or a ballad for that matter. 

Some of y'all just live in negativity tbh.

js4754394o9823

cute that you can buy the cassette from the video

Easy-On-Me-Cassette_1500x.png?v=16342386

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

MadreMonster

It’s good but you could place this on any of her records and it would fit in. I get this is her thing but I was hoping for something different.

It's not a great comeback song, but it's a great song. I like the tempo change, the piano, the video color change. A grower. I was expecting to cry and be sad, or feel things but no... :sweat: But will keep on listening

Flawless

not as strong as her recent lead singles but it's a beautiful song anyway

the scars on my mind are on replay.

MonSwiftAnton

She said she didn't want the first single to catapult her to an even higher state of fame.

I can hear that. Still beautiful though.

Whatever she releases as the first single before the album is going to be a huge hit.  So quite clever to release what sounds like an album track as the lead single!  According to her Vogue article, there are much punchier songs on the album including a jazzy number.

BARKDANGER

The music video visuals were everything! :giveup: The Hello references!!!

I might have hyped the song up too much with anticipation. The song itself didn’t hit as hard as I thought it would. 

Gonna have to listen to it a couple more times to let it sink in. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Rahrahbitchson
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

One of the worst songs I've heard this year, so disappointed 

Its nothing new and i feel a little bit underwhelming but to say is the worst song when you can actually pick any song from hot 100 top 10 this week as worst song feels a little bit dramatic

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

MelbHawker

Stunning song, beautiful visual. Her voice just keeps getting better - the vocals in the bridge were divine. I love her maturity, I love her relatability & I can’t wait to listen to the rest of the album. 

To all whinging & calling it ‘another Adele song’ - YES IT IS, enjoy hearing it everywhere for the next year & stay pressed/flattened/bitter. 

:classy:

Queen Gloria

Okay, I was sh*t talking up until the release - but I love it. I was prepared to be bored by another ballad, but she knocked it out of the park. I was glad that a subtle drum beat and some bass came in, though. I'm hoping for more diversity in more of the songs, but this was a great beginning to the 30 era.

Archived