💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Adele - 'Easy On Me' Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I know it's a love/breakup song, but the music video where she's driving past all the younger people living their best lives and being happy, while she's kind of just driving solemnly having past those years of her life, is exactly how I feel sometimes :smh:

i think you can live your best life and be happy at every stage of yo life 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
45 minutes ago, Trunks said:

Yeah, but it seems strange to me 'cause big acts like her usually reach #1 on AM very quickly

done :vegas:

hijadeputa

I agree with people saying it’s nothing special, but as expected it’s massive on youtube. How many views in 24hrs? I’m tipping 45-50m

Underwhelming. The melody is not that strong.

When it comes to ballads, if you can't come close to ARUTW, automatically

simon-cowell-thats-a-no.gif

Chromatislaps
12 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

You must be joking right? Its 3:43…in today’s day and age that’s practically like a whole album :ladyhaha:

to you your opinion GIF

nah it felt too short in my opinion

TasteLikeWhiskey

She has such artistry and amazing vocal talent. To the people finding this boring.... Just because you expect excellence from her does not equate to boring. 

The vocals and lyrics of Easy on Me is insane!! You will be singing this song for months to come! 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

It's nothing spectacular, just another good Adele ballad. I hope the second single will explore a new sound. If you ask me, the color switch in the video is symbolical for her transition into a different sound. Plus, she hinted at it last week in that interview.

RahrahWitch

I like it, It's a classic Adele song but I'd be lying if I didn't say I expected something with a bit more impact.

Nothing unexpected, but it doesn’t need to be unexpected to be an amazing body of work! I enjoyed it very much and it is very much on brand. At the end this is what we grew to love and adore Adele for! 🥰

hmmm it didn't hit me the same way Hello did, instantly. Although I went back and listened to Hello after listening to EOM, and Easy on Me is a lottt better. I really love the song now that I've given it a few tries. Beautiful. Hope it's a huge hit for her. 

Archived