Ed Sheeran encourages fans to buy and stream “Cold Heart”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HardlyaSaint
6 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I mean most pop stars have to be narcissistic to some degree…

We need to stop normalizing this mindset just because artists like Madonna and or Prince made it trendy to have a “hollywood attitude”. 

Nobody HAS to be narcissistic to any degree. 

Pennywise
9 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

We need to stop normalizing this mindset just because artists like Madonna and or Prince made it trendy to have a “hollywood attitude”. 

And, like, Ed Sheeran is NOWHERE near the legendary level of Madonna or Prince... 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

myluis617
10 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Okay 

My Name Is Earl Reaction GIF

14 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

i think his point is more like a popstar career will attract people that are more narcissistic, or at least egocentrical. He may have a point. 

Cello

He's so annoying. 

Has his song really been number 1 for 15 weeks? :what:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

myluis617
2 minutes ago, Fish said:

i think his point is more like a popstar career will attract people that are more narcissistic, or at least egocentrical. He may have a point. 

Its inevitable 

19 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Its inevitable 

I understood what you mean and I know that you are right. 

People are jumping on hate bandwagons so quickly, especially on the internet. Here, on GGD, you HAVE to hate Ed Sheeran. 

JusKeepBreathin

Wow... Go on with your lives people.

He didn't kill your cat. :ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gabi001
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

I think he is actually being genuine because elton has been a mentor since the beginning of his career.

He can be supportive without constant mentioning how he is the number 1 and he is so generous doing this charity to Elton.

I'm not having fun tonight.

moonsago

I hate how he’s making it sound like HE is the one allowing this, HE is the one that wants it to happen, it’s in HIS power, just like the signed cds comment... I hate when people try to indirectly take credit for something that has nothing to do with them... this is why I don’t like him, his attitude is gross. 

Archived