COOOK

Featured Posts

RAMROD

- Being unlikeable 

- poot

- whale noise

- this awkward GIF

demi-lovato-comoeumesintoquando.gif

- being the most ignored Disney star. And no, not underrated. 

115b314bdecd54a32187d1587d76d5565e-25-in

- They like mugs

- 🐳🐋🐳🐋🐳🐋🐳🐋

These are their legacy. Yup yup

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Unfortunately, controversy is overshadowing Demi's amazing talent as a singer. Just a few years ago, their music would unquestionably be the only thing they're known for. This Is Me, Skyscraper, Give Your Heart A Break, Heart Attack, Cool For The Summer, Confident, Sorry Not Sorry, even her cover of Let It Go, they were a decently successful singer at one point. But the overdose resulted in a big hiatus and it clearly changed them, physically as well as mentally. Suddenly, it was all about reinventing themselves as a survivor, a social rights activist and most recently, a UFO enthusiast. Maybe because music hasn't been working out as well for them right now, the focus had to be put elsewhere, Because there was no other enterprise to promote like make up or tv roles like other singers have been doing, it had to be based around their personal issues, views and identities. This is rocky terrain for many celebrities unless they have an incredible cult of personality around them, which Demi doesn't. I really hope they're getting the therapy they need because lately, their statements and behaviour are so bizarre and off the wall that I fear for their mental stability. I'd forgotten that they'd said previously that the overdose had resulted in brain damage. Erratic behaviour is naturally a big side effect of brain damage, people can change overnight after brain damage. So, maybe we should go a lot easier on someone going through such an ordeal. But they need to be out the limelight and not use social media right now but unfortunately, their apparently strong team isn't so bothered about that.

2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Music wise, Demi has no iconic singles or MVs.

Most Disney girls don't, apart from Miley. It doesn't mean they won't be remembered. But I wish Dancing With The Devil, both the song and music video, got so much more attention than it did, it's just heartbreaking and gives a truthful re-enactment of what happened to them that fateful night. It went there and it was so brave of Demi to do that.

phantasmas
1 hour ago, The Fame Monster said:

What/who is Poot

Demi's twin sister. She's been locked up in a basement her whole life. 

4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

- Being unlikeable 

- poot

- whale noise

- this awkward GIF

demi-lovato-comoeumesintoquando.gif

- being the most ignored Disney star. And no, not underrated. 

115b314bdecd54a32187d1587d76d5565e-25-in

- She like mugs

- 🐳🐋🐳🐋🐳🐋🐳🐋

These are her legacy. Yup yup

... the mugs video is so painful to watch... I'm like "omg nooo" :toofunny:

& I thought @Kimmo's Demi gif is more known for that that one :rip:

Agunimon

Demi will be remembered as the person who is purposefully misgendered the most in pop culture, despite people knowing their pronouns. People simply do not respecting them enough to address them as such. Quite sad. :reductive:

Cameltoe Chariot

They'll be known for being someone who weaponized identity to shield them from valid criticism and being held accountable for their sh*tty behaviour :partysick:

Overnight, Demi cultivated an army of internet warriors that spend their time correcting pronouns, oblivious to the fact that Demi doesn't actually care and only benefits from the noise and distraction they create :oprah:

The Fame Monster
8 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Demi's twin sister. She's been locked up in a basement her whole life. 

But what if Poot escaped and Demi is the one who is locked up in the basement now with Sia as their cell mate? -

Find your freedom in the music

Despite all the drama revolving around Demi, I think they will leave their mark as a fighter and survivor of drug abuse. It's truly inspiring <3 

Archived