Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes in debate with her label about 1st single

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

Signing to this label has made her 40% less appealing to me, already. It just seems so tiring, even to me as a spectator lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UWontUseMyMind
47 minutes ago, GAMS said:

The hype is so lost. Shinigami leaked in full months ago. 

That "leaked" version of the song was just a rough/demo take. A snippet of the supposed finished work was also released and It's different from the leaked one

1 minute ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

That "leaked" version of the song was just a rough/demo take. A snippet of the supposed finished work was also released and It's different from the leaked one

The HQ snippet she released on YouTube/Tik Tok sounds exactly the same as the snippet from the stream and the full song that's been going around for months. I highly doubt it's going to be much different. It's really not that complex of a track.

GAMS, gay popstar

js4754394o9823
34 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I'm still waiting for the WAP video :partysick:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Lighter

why not give chances for mainstream hit a shot. like what she been saying in this comments she want the money from it without her boyfriend fuding. so her label will be the right one this time around for her

UWontUseMyMind
46 minutes ago, GAMS said:

The HQ snippet she released on YouTube/Tik Tok sounds exactly the same as the snippet from the stream and the full song that's been going around for months. I highly doubt it's going to be much different. It's really not that complex of a track.

the new snippet has backing vocals and a different instrumental, yes it isn't that different from the leaked version but it definety sound more fresh

SadBoi808

She need to get that child support coin from elon and call it day, make her high budget kpop quality music video for shimmy gummy eyes already smh let’s goooooo

elijahfan

I'm wondering if Shinigami Eyes is the label's or her choice.

Anyway, I feel like Grimes has always been in a debate with her labels... It's good that she's fighting for what she believes is right, but in the end she's not releasing, so nobody wins. And if Shinigami Eyes does end up being released, well... it lost the little hype it had around it long ago. Even I, a massive Grimes fan, am quite over it at this point.

Teletubby
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I'm wondering if Shinigami Eyes is the label's or her choice.

Her label, she started promoting it 4 months ago, her label created pre-save and she recorded video so Shinigami Eyes was ready to be released but she changed her mind.

she probably wants 100% Tragedy as single ↓

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Her label, she started promoting it 4 months ago, her label created pre-save and she recorded video so Shinigami Eyes was ready to be released but she changed her mind.

she probably wants 100% Tragedy as single ↓

You're probably right, tho to me both songs have a pretty similar sound, so I don't really see one being noticeably more artsy than the other.

Pharamon

Oh wow I forgot she makes music lol, I was actually waiting for her music but then she lost me with all this delaying and waiting...

MaryJaneHolland

Are they expecting a Mainstream Radio smash from Grimes? :air:

Let her release whatever she wants and make some money off her niche fanbase.

littlepotter

Labels can fuck off. Like do they think her pop song will smash? It's Grimes.

chaeri pls

Archived