Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres (album)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

how cute:heart:
tit.jpg

all tracks are co-produced by Max Martin

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Just heard it and it's actually not that bad but I don't see myself revisiting pretty often. Pretty cool concept and the songs are very uplifting and scifi-esque, didn't know Selena was on this

... and now i just sit in silence.

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, Dominic said:

What's the selena track like? 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Okay this sounds amazing..I think I might like this album 

Flawless
3 hours ago, Brainiac said:

The reviews are tearing this album apart.

I saw it coming tbh. So disappointing. The songs aren't that special, and these intros between then makes no sense. I truly enjoyed only three songs. Let Somebody Go, People of the Pride & Coloratura. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Monster7
6 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Let Somebody Go, People of the Pride & Coloratura. 

Agree 100%, just finished it and those are the only ones I liked. Pride and Coloratura are very good imo, but sadly, I won't be listening to the rest. Also, the emoji interludes don't even transition well from one song to the other.

It's their worst release by far

Agunimon
3 hours ago, Brainiac said:

The reviews are tearing this album apart.

I'm not surprised. Following an album such as Everyday Life with one with songs that are much more generic and mainstream than most of the former, it's no surprise.

Although 90% of what I heard from this album has sounded good to me and I'm excited to listen to it tomorrow, the critical reception of it makes total sense.

Anderson123
7 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Gives me…very…wannabe muse’s The 2nd Law meets Simulation Theory. Oof 

I was thinking this but didn't think anyone would notice it lol. People of the Pride is such a Muse song and with the whole visuals it took me back there.

I'm just done listening to the album and it's ok I liked it but don't really see myself coming back to it that much. Idk but it feels like a super short album and at the same time I'm glad it's not longer. 

Agunimon

It's like Max Martin's version of Mylo Xyloto. Anyone else get that? It resonates with that album, to me.

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I was thinking this but didn't think anyone would notice it lol. People of the Pride is such a Muse song and with the whole visuals it took me back there.

I'm just done listening to the album and it's ok I liked it but don't really see myself coming back to it that much. Idk but it feels like a super short album and at the same time I'm glad it's not longer. 

I think Muse is the one band that has completely mastered that type of sound and honestly nobody can compare when they get into that kinda…universe/space-y alternative electronic sound. 

it’s just very meh to me. I listened and no song really hit me or caught my attention ngl. Kinda sad bc I do enjoy Coldplay but they’ve kinda gone downhill for a good few albums 

Archived