💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: “we work hard because we love to make the public smile”

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, smokeandhush said:

She should be rehearsing for chromatica ball. 

Definitely for the jazz shows today and the upcoming weekend 

SharkmanthaC
6 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

I GET TO SEE HER NEXT WEEK :enigma: can’t wait to see what she does with this show!

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Wait for moi, Gaga! Will attend them next week!! :woohoo:

What show are y’all going to???

she/her/hers

G U C C I
7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why the whole team there for a simple jazz show??? :gum:

She keeps the whole haus involved in everything. Richy has been involved with so many events that you wouldn't expect. I guess he gives commentary and tips on how she moves throughout the show, which is most likely why I have to sit back and listen with my eyes closed half the time after I see what she's wearing. I love Jazzga but she gets hella awkward for me at times. 

I would love to one day see her unfiltered through the eyes of the 25 people she insists on having comment on how her show looks and runs. 

22 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

She keeps the whole haus involved in everything. Richy has been involved with so many events that you wouldn't expect. I guess he gives commentary and tips on how she moves throughout the show, which is most likely why I have to sit back and listen with my eyes closed half the time after I see what she's wearing. I love Jazzga but she gets hella awkward for me at times. 

I would love to one day see her unfiltered through the eyes of the 25 people she insists on having comment on how her show looks and runs. 

With respect to the original commenter:

I think people need to realize that there is nothing simple about any of this stuff. It takes a lot of people to make happen. She doesn't show up with a good lipstick, grabs a mic, and starts singing.

A lot of the Little Managers have never been in a creative industry or role and do not know.

G U C C I
41 minutes ago, YASKALE said:

With respect to the original commenter:

I think people need to realize that there is nothing simple about any of this stuff. It takes a lot of people to make happen. She doesn't show up with a good lipstick, grabs a mic, and starts singing.

A lot of the Little Managers have never been in a creative industry or role and do not know.

No where did I say it was simple or that I am trying to pretend I know how to do the job better. I think everyone understands it take a considerable number of people for each and every aspect of the show. I was simply commenting on Richy's particular role and how I am not a fan of most of his work. 

Blastertoyo
5 hours ago, dojo said:

hard we work because smile the public to love we 

please enlighten me to death

4 hours ago, G U C C I said:

No where did I say it was simple or that I am trying to pretend I know how to do the job better. I think everyone understands it take a considerable number of people for each and every aspect of the show. I was simply commenting on Richy's particular role and how I am not a fan of most of his work. 

Aye, I was responding to the person you were responding to. That kinda got lost -- I should have just responded to them :P

Gaga2645
4 hours ago, G U C C I said:

So you just don’t like Ricky for whatever reason? You could have just said that without al the fluff

Archived