Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Adele's albums

COOOK

vote bish  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Your Adele album:

Featured Posts

To get into the mood of this new era of Adele, it's time we revisit her previous albums:

81uldLioVvL._SL1500_.jpg 61lMwNQGYbL._SL1200_.jpg 81q0mwIoc0L._SL1500_.jpg

Which one is your favorite- or which one do you think is the best, and why?
Which songs speak to you the most, and why?

Amidana

Million Years Ago 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

I miss being so young and having fun in life, it’s been so hard lately and too much to handle. The song heavily speaks to me, I feel as if my life is being wasted away and there’s nothing I can do about it. There’s so much to life and so much to appreciate, I want to appreciate life but it’s hard!!!!!!

Lickitung

I picked 21 because it's a masterpiece. There isn't a single bad song in that album. Rolling In The Deep, Turning Tables, Set Fire To The Rain and I'll Be Waiting are my favorite tracks.

19 and 25 are pretty good too, I love Chasing Pavements, Right As Rain, Tired, Send My Love, When We Were Young and Water Under The Bridge (my favorite Adele song of all time, for now :stalkga:).

I'm super excited for 30, I hope we get some amazing songs, it might even be her best album, who knows. :excited2:

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Justice for Remedy!!!!!!!!!!!:interestinga:

I like that song but I can’t listen to it to me it literally sounds the same as 

please enlighten me to death

They all have amazing songs. I have to pick 21 because of Don’t You Remember, One and Only, Set Fire to the Rain, and Turning Tables.

But 25 has When We Were Young which is an absolute masterpiece. 

2School4Cool

It’s got to be 25 for me, All I Ask is my favorite Adele song, not to mention Million Years Ago, Remedy, River Lea, When We Were Young, Water Under The Bridge, etc.

See The Best In Everyone

Flawless

25 is my favorite. I think it's more cohesive than the others and it sounds more mature, idk how to explain. River Lea, Million Years Ago, Love In The Dark, Hello, When We Were Young, All I Ask, Remedy & Sweetest Devotion top favorites

the scars on my mind are on replay.

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, Amidana said:

Million Years Ago 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

I miss being so young and having fun in life, it’s been so hard lately and too much to handle. The song heavily speaks to me, I feel as if my life is being wasted away and there’s nothing I can do about it. There’s so much to life and so much to appreciate, I want to appreciate life but it’s hard!!!!!!

You’re not at all alone in feeling that way, getting older just means you have new unique things to appreciate. I believe everyone moves through life in their own pace and their own time, having unique experiences along the way. Trust me, I know it’s easier said than done, but just try to soak in where you are and find the positives in that. :hug:

See The Best In Everyone

jimmytimestep

21 is a crazy achievement, the songs are all incredible, but my favorite album of Adele's is 25. I honestly can't explain why.

Though I will say "When We Were Young" is her best song. Strange to sing it at age 25...I think the intention and the way she sings it will change as she grows older.

Cameltoe Chariot

The popular thing to say is that 25 was underwhelming and not as good... but I know in time it'll be just like every other follow up to a smash album and will eventually be considered a masterpiece :partysick: people love to bandwagon, especially when it's a woman singer/songwriter who gets nothing but praise. But the fact is 25 was a career best for her.

25 literally ripped my soul open when it was released. Every song spoke to me and the exact place I was in, in my life at the time. Million Years Ago, River Lea, When We Were Young, Hello, I Miss You... some of Adele's absolute best lyrics AND vocals are on this album. Period.

Wave Hello GIF by Billboard Music Awards

nswain1110

I liked 21, but I adored 25. Couldn’t stop listening to it. Took my Mom to see her in concert and it was glorious 🙌

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

They are all good honestly. While 21 isis that nice mix of raw and mature, and probably the most consistently best all around- there are some amazing moments in 19 and 25. Hello, Remedy, Million Years ago, and All I ask are all masterpieces and all on 25. 

Archived