Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Applause live at iTunes Festival

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I‘ve just come across Gaga‘s performance of Applause at the iTunes Festival back in 2013 again and I was once more blown again by how amazing it is. 

You could literally see the fire in her eyes throughout the entire performance… her energy was through the roof. Vocals, choreography and audience interaction were ON POINT and you can clearly see that she enjoyed every second of the performance.

Probably my favorite Applause performance, followed by the VMA one :) 

Juanlittlem

Applause is such a good song, I always loved watching all the different performances and the concepts she had for them.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Dr Fudge

I watched the whole concert completely wasted earlier this year and it’s such a fun ride. GREAT show. Awesome performance to revisit.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Smother Em Eh

Yes THIS! :triggered:

Anything from the SwineFest was amazing but yes this performance was IT. The energy, stage presence, outfit, audience reaction all on point indeed. One of her best performances. I love all the Applause performances but this is superior besides the VMAS one like you said. :pawsup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

CyanDante

This whole Itunes festival is one of my most favourite performance of hers. :bradley:

A-R-T-P-O-P :nooo::nooo:

Even calling it Iconic would be an understatement! :giveup:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Poltergeist

I didn't like this performance, but only because it meant that there were no more new songs to debut that night :laughga:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

LOVED this performance. 

Fun fact - I actually caught the hat along with my best friend (we got flown to London from Australia! We won the iTunes festival competition Gaga held).

We both didn't know who would keep it so we decided it would be best we gave it back to Gaga after the show. When we gave it back to her after the show, she hugged us and said that it was such a sweet gesture to return. 

When speaking to Lane, we thought it might be from an expensive fashion house, turns out, they just got it from some random London shop and it was a last minute addition. 

Stephen
1 minute ago, erfaan said:

LOVED this performance. 

Fun fact - I actually caught the hat along with my best friend (we got flown to London from Australia! We actually won the iTunes festival competition Gaga held).

We both didn't know who would keep it so we decided it would be best we gave it back to Gaga after the show. When we gave it back to her after the show, she hugged us and said that it was such a sweet gesture to return. 

When speaking to Lane, we thought it might be from an expensive fashion house, turns out, they just got it from some random London shop and it was a last minute addition. 

Every time I watch the Swine performance I notice you :flutter:

GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

I didn't like this performance, but only because it meant that there were no more new songs to debut that night :laughga:

Venus, G.U.Y, Do What U Want, Donatella, Gypsy, Dope, Mary Jane Holland, Fashion found dead 

GagaUnderYou

Her passion was so real for this album cycle. This was such an exciting time to be a little monster. I only hope ARTPOP ACT II will be her next major project and finally wrap up an intense era.

12 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Her passion was so real for this album cycle. This was such an exciting time to be a little monster. I only hope ARTPOP ACT II will be her next major project and finally wrap up an intense era.

I agree! She loved this project so much! It's a shame that the GP didn't understand it at first :enigma: But yes, I also hope that ARTPOP ACT II will be her next project as well :vegas:

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

Davidsdaze

My favorite of these is the ARTPOP performance, it was so ethereal and was my number 1 from the album from that day forward. The "He he" parts were pure bliss in my ears. 

Gagaism

Everything amazing. This song, her moves, outfit, passion, ARTPOP. One of her best performances. 

And the fact that Asiel was struggling to take that piece out :billie:

InTheCloset
6 hours ago, itsdominik said:

I‘ve just come across Gaga‘s performance of Applause at the iTunes Festival back in 2013 again and I was once more blown again by how amazing it is. 

You could literally see the fire in her eyes throughout the entire performance… her energy was through the roof. Vocals, choreography and audience interaction were ON POINT and you can clearly see that she enjoyed every second of the performance.

Probably my favorite Applause performance, followed by the VMA one :) 

everything of the itunes festival was amazing. my favorite however is ARTPOP, the way she just performs it, its as if she almost loses herself in the music:pray:

but applause is that bitch

off topic but i just stalked ur insta n twitter n i have to say i hate all you pretty people:messga:

The abyss stares back

Archived