Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen DeGeneres is launching a beauty brand Kind Science

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
58 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

she’s a menace to society 

so as every boss who runs a successful business .... I'm 100% sure she is not that mean when comparing with others.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
11 hours ago, bionic said:

She's no angel but she's no worse than most GGD fave girlies

And most importantly she's no worse than some gagasaily users themselves, you can see how dismissive some users here get for no reason, imagine if they were famous and had power. 

DoremonLove
27 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

And most importantly she's no worse than some gagasaily users themselves, you can see how dismissive some users here get for no reason, imagine if they were famous and had power. 

You spilled so hardlady gaga drinking GIF

How can anoyone not love gaga

10 hours ago, SKANK said:

Imagine telling a queer woman who survived sexual abuse, homophobic death threats, and who lost her career and became the butt of every joke after coming out, that she needs to learn about kindness.

The sexism and hubris.

The producer of her show was accused of harassment, and the general environment of the show was criticized for being hostile, but there were never any specific on the record accusations about Ellen herself. Instead anonymous people tweeted instances of her being "mean," which fed into a series of think pieces popping up about how she wasn't as nice as she seems on TV - as if any public figure is.

The internet seized on a negative story about Ellen and used it to justify turning on her. She had been on top for too long. Our culture does it to women all the time. They did the same thing to Anne Hathaway and Gaga. They will do it again when another woman becomes too successful.

It's really unfortunate that people, who I can only assume have never in their lives been unkind, jump on a bandwagon to take cheap shots at a woman who has been an extraordinary activist, trailblazer, and model of philanthropy.

Uh..... yeah, being gay or being a woman or being black or being whatever minority doesn't give you a pass for being unkind once upon a time to your staff or to whoever actually. Now I understand everybody makes mistakes, and nobody's perfect and I think Ellen should go have therapy. But this whole thing where identity has to be a pass for something someone has done that is a little wrong is just insane.

HEY HOW DARE YOU TELL A [IDENTITY LABEL] + [SEXUAL LABEL] + [PERSONAL EXPERIENCE LABEL] that she was UNKIND??? SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC AND RACIST of you!!!!

:ladyhaha: If you were unkind you were unkind 

Before someone comes at me, I am not perfect baby Im not a saint I don't stan Kanye West's personnality either, he's a narcissist, but  i haven't heard anyone defedn Kanye by saying how dare u criticize Kanye, a BLACK, MAN who went thru severe LOSS in his life!!!!!! and BULLYING and lost his FATHER!!!!! RACIST!!! well no, Kanye is Kanye and he doesnt have a pass for being black or going thru ****

Wait we are supposed to hate Ellen over something her producer did? I am confused. She's way less salty than most gay male personalities. This seems like some weird lesbian hate mongering. I've read all the legal documents and I am very confused.

DelusionalGaga

Damn, the Ellen defense squad came hard. Imagine defending a sh*tty, rich employer and she's not even paying YOU for that. Couldn't be me :billie:

Sepsami
14 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

can she stop with this kind thing, ur not kind, just go to therapy like all of us

Lady Gaga has left the *kindness punks*

Ellen's PR Team are on GGD too huh

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

bionic
6 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

she’s a menace to society 

Is this a thread about ELlen or Spider-Man?

buy bionic

18 hours ago, SKANK said:

Imagine telling a queer woman who survived sexual abuse, homophobic death threats, and who lost her career and became the butt of every joke after coming out, that she needs to learn about kindness.

The sexism and hubris.

The producer of her show was accused of harassment, and the general environment of the show was criticized for being hostile, but there were never any specific on the record accusations about Ellen herself. Instead anonymous people tweeted instances of her being "mean," which fed into a series of think pieces popping up about how she wasn't as nice as she seems on TV - as if any public figure is.

The internet seized on a negative story about Ellen and used it to justify turning on her. She had been on top for too long. Our culture does it to women all the time. They did the same thing to Anne Hathaway and Gaga. They will do it again when another woman becomes too successful.

It's really unfortunate that people, who I can only assume have never in their lives been unkind, jump on a bandwagon to take cheap shots at a woman who has been an extraordinary activist, trailblazer, and model of philanthropy.

I feel like this article sums up why people don't like her anymore if you or anyone is curious. https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/ellen-degeneres-bullying-mean-show-cancelled-investigation-a9658171.html

Guillaume Hamon
8 hours ago, IHE said:

Wait we are supposed to hate Ellen over something her producer did? I am confused. She's way less salty than most gay male personalities. This seems like some weird lesbian hate mongering. I've read all the legal documents and I am very confused.

I think many people doubt that Ellen, being so involved in the making of the show on stage and backstage for so many years, had sincerely no idea about what was going on.

Since she talked about kindness 24/7 some people apparently thought making sure events like it wouldn't happen multiple times and stay unpunished was due.

Sorry if it's not the correct wording, english isn't my mother tongue lol.

20 hours ago, SKANK said:

The sexism and hubris.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

You're a smart & decent person, very well said.

Archived