💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen DeGeneres is launching a beauty brand Kind Science

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The longtime talk show host announced on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” that she is launching a skin care brand, called Kind Science. The brand is described as “age positive skin care” and will launch on Oct. 26. DeGeneres revealed she’s been working on the brand for the last three years.

“We call it Kind Science because it is kind to animals, it’s kind to skin, it’s kind to the planet and it’s kind to your wallet,” DeGeneres told the studio audience. “So it’s all kind.” source

FBUhpTXUcAUXzmb?format=jpg&name=medium

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand... but that’s too bad!! :creepflop:

Honestly I love skincare so I’m excited to see what the lineup is. I also like how her brand ethos seems to focus on being brand inclusive of not just super young skin.

Pennywise

On other news, I have decided to open up my new enterprise, Pennywise Daycare! Just drop those lil shits off and lemme take care of it all :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I think it's pretty cool that a masculine lesbian in her mid-sixties is a Cover Girl and is launching a beauty brand. She's still pushing boundaries.

rawrimamonster

We’re going to find out it’s made in sweatshops with child labor and contains the blood of her employees aren’t we?

bionic

Can't believe GagaDaily of all sites has fallen for the homophobic smear campaign against Ellen :toofunny: She's no angel but she's no worse than most GGD fave girlies

An eco-friendly, animal-friendly makeup brand targetted specifically to the elder generation is a great thing! 

buy bionic

Blastertoyo

Of all people do to it, she’s literally one of the least surprising tho 

549b832489ea3_-_6a00d834527a7669e2010536

please enlighten me to death

Archived