Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Leigh-Anne unfollowed Nicki Minaj on Instagram

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

I think it's kinda funny how standom is giving so much value to who unfollowed whom  but I'm also here for all the drama so bring it on 

bubbletea

those DMs shading Jesy were not even true... hope Mrs. Minaj and Mrs. Nelson are aware that they can be sued 

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, bubbletea said:

those DMs shading Jesy were not even true... hope Mrs. Minaj and Mrs. Nelson are aware that they can be sued 

They are real, the person has uploaded multiple videos/screen recordings and gone on live showing they are real :sharon:

Plus Leigh-Anne would have denied it but she's been silent.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SpiritBunny
Just now, Gimme More said:

They are real, the person has uploaded multiple videos/screen recordings and gone on live showing they are real :sharon:

they arent real girl accept the truth. We all love you but you are going down the wrong path in life sis :runhug:

#teamLeighAnne 

bubbletea
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

they were fake

there are proofs on twitter that these were photshoped

stfu

bubbletea

and maybe Leigh is silent because she is a mother of 2, is busy with her personal and profissional projects meanwhile Minaj and Jesy need to start drama to promote their tanking single

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

they arent real girl accept the truth. We all love you but you are going down the wrong path in life sis :runhug:

#teamLeighAnne 

I love both girls but they are real, Leigh would have addressed and i've saw the instagram influencer provide proof multiple times by showing on lives - him clicking on her profile and 'messages' and it comes up.

1 minute ago, bubbletea said:

they were fake

there are proofs on twitter that these were photshoped

stfu

Instagram lives are fake? :sharon:

The delusion.

Also stfu? Grow up :sharon:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 minute ago, bubbletea said:

and maybe Leigh is silent because she is a mother of 2, is busy with her personal and profissional projects meanwhile Minaj and Jesy need to start drama to promote their tanking single

Start drama? there'd be no drama if Leigh didn't message people :air:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

11 minutes ago, bubbletea said:

they were fake

there are proofs on twitter

This unintentional oxymoron is sending me :air:

and yea, they are real. Everything that was pointed out on Twitter has been refuted 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Pennywise

The way literally everyone involved in this mess is problematic :messga:

If I were to make a list depending on the level of problematicness though, it'd be something like: 

N*cki > some people who have committed several war crimes > little mix members who I cannot differentiate because I don't know them

:huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived