Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's most underrated music video?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo
3 hours ago, Massive Monster said:

That video is one of her best. Mostly underrated by GP simply because it's not a single or radio hit. 

Omg I was gonna hit LMAO because I forgot she made a video for 911. I did not remember wow. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though fans obviously love and appreciate it, Marry the Night is underrated in the GP.  This video is a masterpiece and has so many layers to it, and especially as the years have gone by and we learn more and more about the story behind it. I can go on and on about this video and how much I love it and it’s meaning. It’s too bad it doesn’t have more views, people don’t know what they’re missing.  

Mother of Puppies

John Wayne and Stupid Love!!! I love the SL music video so much :oops: :yennefer:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Sneaky Oliver

I think it is You and I. It has the visuals, the concept, the outfits, storyline and characters yet it seems like the fans don’t appreciate it that much!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Dr Fudge

Also, I want to add Beautiful, Dirty, Rich to the conversation. As her very first music video, I think it beautifully captures so much about The Fame album, showcases high fashion, and gives you a taste of her eccentricity. To this day it only has 41 million views on Vevo. It’s fun and has an element of darkness to it too! :pawsup:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

21 hours ago, Joshie S said:

This fan base hates it because it uses similar footage from an ad that was shot around the same time.:triggered:

No

most of us wanted that specific scene to be in the video. It's the rest that's horrendous

Joshie S
5 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

No

most of us wanted that specific scene to be in the video. It's the rest that's horrendous

I don't think so.

I remember a LOT of melt downs about "OMG!!! THEY USED THE APPLE MUSIC COMMERCIAL FOOTAGE HOW COULD THEY???!!!!" :saladga:

I know there was some disappointment over the aesthetic, as the performances Gaga was serving was indicative of sitting in the grass at night by the twinkle lights & purple sky/moon, but I think the direction of the actual video matched the song and the stripped back.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived