💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's most underrated music video?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I think it's John Wayne! It's camp and it's funny and it's another by Jonas Akerlund (he directed the Paparazzi and Telephone MV's).  There are so many good scenes in this with her being slapped in the face with the tree branch, the bottle thrown at her and the heels that double as a gun. It's completely Gaga and it deserves a lot more views. 

Which one of Gaga's videos do you think is underrated?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani

Although I love John Wayne, I love the simplicity of Joanne (WDYTYG) Piano version, it's so underrated half the fandom even forgets it exists! 

Stream the Grammy winning ballad for great sex!

I will not watch House of Gucci

Dr Fudge

John Wayne is def underrated, but I wholeheartedly believe that while Marry The Night is loved by her fans, the GP has severely overlooked one of her most iconic videos. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Pop Music

honestly I feel the Applause video is underrated when talking about her career defining videos (Paparazzi, Bad Romance, etc.)  and I absolutely think it's genius and utter perfection 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

By GP : 911
By stans : the first part of the BTW video (til the music starts, then it's a bit of a let down tbh) or Applause

The Edge Of Glory

one of her very best, but people hate it because it's not larger than life. You guys clearly weren't ready for the future lol

JaysAMess

The Edge of Glory. It's such a powerful song that it didn't need an OTT music video, the simplicity of the video allows the song to be the main focus.

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Beautiful Dirrty Rich

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Massive Monster

That video is one of her best. Mostly underrated by GP simply because it's not a single or radio hit. 

Kind regards

Archived