Adele - 30 - November 19

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, pachinko said:

I like the age album name concept. She should keep it going. It's her brand now. 

Me too! Especially since we're around the same age and her albums are always te soundtrack to what's going on in my life. Psychic Queen :vegas:

BlingNotTheMusic

Don't worry Adele, all us 30+ love this concept and can relate. The youngins...well... :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Don't worry Adele, all us 30+ love this concept and can relate. The youngins...well... :huntyga:

I'm turning 30 next year so I can/want to relate :pray:

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

The re-release counts as another #1 album separate from Red. I would imagine Taylor is trying to break Paul McCartney's record for most #1 albums.

I know, but it's the same album, plus some extra tracks, so it may technically count but doesn't matter in the long run. Yeah, she's totally trying to break the record for the most #1 albums and getting them through re-releases seems like a fraudulent way to do it. Including Red, we've got 5 more iterations of this circus approaching us. I'm still flabbergasted they're selling so well. As much as I love Gaga, I don't know if I could buy all her albums again if I've already got them.

BlingNotTheMusic
23 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I'm turning 30 next year so I can/want to relate :pray:

It's honestly the best, I was so clueless in my 20s. And will probably say the same about my 30s when I turn 40 :staymad:

MonsterPaws
12 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I'm surprised it's called 30 because in her carpool video she said she believes in trilogies but at the same time it makes sense since it's a formula that has worked just like Ed. 

Same, and if she's sticking to her age I hope she does this indefinitely.

It's a really neat way of titling her albums. Though I think she'll eventually get bored of doing it.

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I know, but it's the same album, plus some extra tracks, so it may technically count but doesn't matter in the long run. Yeah, she's totally trying to break the record for the most #1 albums and getting them through re-releases seems like a fraudulent way to do it. Including Red, we've got 5 more iterations of this circus approaching us. I'm still flabbergasted they're selling so well. As much as I love Gaga, I don't know if I could buy all her albums again if I've already got them.

I totally get this. I'm shocked every time I see the numbers

Tinnitus15
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Tbh Taylor is really doing good with the re-releases,cuz she puts new covers,like 10 new songs for RED(which could be counted as a whole new album alone ) and re-recorded her old one too..I’ve seen lots of people waiting for Gaga to re-record her old albums and I will definitely will buying them..it’s just that gaga’s not doing it that hard(Born this way 10th anniversary for example,same cover,re-imagined songs that came and went,she’s not selling that much,cuz she’s not trying tbh)

Archived