Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 30 - November 19

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

I see she's influenced by No Doubt with her "return of Saturn" era.

200.gif

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
voltron92
3 hours ago, Chromatica said:

This is such a Taylor Swift way to announce an album

Taylor did announce the album on her behalf

Queen Gloria

She better throw in a few pop bangers and contemporary r&b tracks. I love Adele but I'm kind of over the depressing ballads, she should try to branch out a bit with her genres. Also, that passage she wrote makes me worry for her mental/emotional health. Everyone on instagram was applauding her for writing something so touching, but as someone with mental illness, there were some major red flags in there for me. 

StrawberryBlond

I appreciate her doing a typical album roll-out and not putting the whole thing out a week after the lead single or surprise releasing it. When I saw the lead single was October 15th I really feared she was going to put the album out the following week and ruin Lana's chances of #1. Surprise releasing irks me. It's a slap in the face to other artists who have had their release date planned for months, maybe even pushed back a few times by an overly chart-conscious label. And when it's a big name, no one else stands a chance. So she went for a more reasonable week, which is more acceptable. Cover is very underwhelming though and not the most flattering but anything's better than that absurd one for 25 where it looked like her head was trapped in a black box.

And it's hilarious that Taylor changed her release date to the week before so she'd have a higher likelihood of taking #1. That girl just can't handle not being at the top of the hill with every release. I'd understand if it was a new studio album but it's a re-recording of an album that went #1 back in the day and scored big hits, including her first ever #1! Who cares if the re-release doesn't hit the top? At least it looks as if it'll be out on all formats including vinyl, on the same day because it was so annoying how Fearless had delayed its vinyls and that's what resulted in her huge surge up the charts last week instead of all the sales being at once.

1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

a breakup album from Adele with pop music and Max Martin...it's over girls

Max Martin was on 25 too to be fair

RichAssPiss

I'm honestly glad she's sticking with the age titles. It's something no one has ever done and at the end of her long career it will be an iconic string of releases narrating a whole life across decades.

4 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Even piano ballads deserve a cool and imaginative artwork, Adele.

You need to leave!:cyanlights:

Flawless

My least favorite album cover from her tbh..so one dimensional, it doesn't match her past covers imo...but excited for the new music anyway

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Sepsami
5 hours ago, CyanDante said:

The way everyone knew this because Taylor changed her dates. :ladyhaha:

Oh she did??? :billie:

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

And it's hilarious that Taylor changed her release date to the week before so she'd have a higher likelihood of taking #1. That girl just can't handle not being at the top of the hill with every release. I'd understand if it was a new studio album but it's a re-recording of an album that went #1 back in the day and scored big hits, including her first ever #1! Who cares if the re-release doesn't hit the top? At least it looks as if it'll be out on all formats including vinyl, on the same day because it was so annoying how Fearless had delayed its vinyls and that's what resulted in her huge surge up the charts last week instead of all the sales being at once.

The re-release counts as another #1 album separate from Red. I would imagine Taylor is trying to break Paul McCartney's record for most #1 albums.

Dr Fudge
6 hours ago, Luk said:

not this being her joanne era

Here we go! :sure:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

CyanDante
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

Oh she did??? :billie:

Yes she announced it 2-3 weeks ago, that she moved it to Nov 12 as she wanted her fans to celebrate the 13th with her album. :huntyga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived