Adele - 30 - November 19

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
8 minutes ago, weed said:

Yes but she said no more number/age titles and I wonder why she changed her mind!

I like the age album name concept. She should keep it going. It's her brand now. 

Pop Music
Just now, Damon said:

Just when i got my heart broken for the first time, thanks queen :giveup:

sending you lots of love and strength during this moment 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

2 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

sending you lots of love and strength during this moment 

Aw thanks, that was really nice :hug:

... and now i just sit in silence.

spector

i'll be checking the album out, for sure. the punctuation in the announcement text, though—so many commas missing, it hurts. :bear:

stella + elliot = stelliot

OMonster

Wow... very disappointing album cover. I hate the 'green-screened' blue background, it looks really tacky and cheap. The announcement copy is all over the place, too - doesn't make much sense and feels a little bit inauthentic. Disappointing. 

subtext / fantasy

DanielM

I love Adele with all my heart, but the way she talks about Saturn, Vitamin D, and salt baths is making me recall Lorde joking about the white young lady constantly talking about energies in Mood Ring.  :ladyhaha:

MelbHawker

I love this cover, it’s so simple & beautiful. As plain as it is, this is what I expected. & she’ll break records. & I love that it & her message has pop girl stans sooking all over the Internet. Stay pressed ghorls, Adele is going to reign.

:classy:

DanielM

She sounds a little nervous, don't you think? I would have appreciated it more if she had just released the single without any kind of anticipation, just like she did with 'Hello'. I think last time she released, we all just woke up one day, and boom, Adele had released a new song. I don't remember snippets or any talk about the album. This time around she chose to give these little hints, and I don't think that was a good idea. 

Archived