💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 30 - November 19

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PlasticHo
10 minutes ago, DanielM said:

She sounds a little nervous, don't you think? I would have appreciated it more if she had just released the single without any kind of anticipation, just like she did with 'Hello'. I think last time she released, we all just woke up one day, and boom, Adele had released a new song. I don't remember snippets or any talk about the album. This time around she chose to give these little hints, and I don't think that was a good idea. 

Hello had build up too. It was on one of the TV shows (x factor or something like that. I don't watch 😂). She also talked about 25. Though, I'd say I'm a daydreamer so maybe I noticed from stalking and others didn't. 😂

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

What u mean sis

she was supposed to release on Nov. 5 but ABBA announced their album for this date.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

Oh wow, it got colors this time :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thomas P

if that’s the album cover, i’m not a huge fan, but tbh i didn’t like the 25 cover either until it became all encompassing in pop culture and i grew to love it

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Fame Monster
2 hours ago, weed said:

Yes but she said no more number/age titles and I wonder why she changed her mind!

I don’t think there is a major groundbreaking story behind the fact that she chose 30 as the album name. Maybe it just wasn’t the right time to give this album any other name. Maybe we understand it more when we have the album. 

Find your freedom in the music

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

2021 is the year every rumor turned out to be true huh :billie:

Except the Gaga ones :neyde:

The Fame Monster
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Except the Gaga ones :neyde:

Except the rumours that we get new Haus Labs products. :vegas: Those rumours turned out to be true. :vegas::vegas::vegas:

The Fame Monster

I love the cover. It’s very Adele but still fresh. It fits well with the other covers  (except that 19 and 21 have text on the cover, while 25 and 30 don’t). 

Anderson123
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

omg

Adele is gorgeous, this one could've been a better cover, can barely see her face on the one they chose. Either way I'm so excited to hear the new album, I feel like I'm going to love it more than 25 but probably not as much as 21 but who knows.

Archived