💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga ft. Taylor Swift

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

Would you agree? How would you react to this announcement? 

Are you here for both queens of pop to collab? 

EgmfD6RU8AYJFSR.jpg

Pop Music

the two most powerful industry leader legends 

I would combust 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

VasilisVas

Honestly no thanks 

Give me Gaga and Britney on a huge banger or Gaga and Adele on a power ballad and I’m good 

What's with you guys today about collabs lol...sure it wouldn't bother me at all but Ed or Taylor aren't artist that would get me really excited regarding a Gaga collaboration, not because they aren't excellent artists and very, very talented. For me if you guys are talking big artists, that are well known, sell many albums and do good on charts, i would be curious about Adele. 

Luna Lovegood

yes for the culture no for the fanbase they’re toxic af

luna’s advocate

Mother of Puppies

Sure, why not? (I still want her to do a collab with Katy, although I doubt that will ever happen) :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

nodandsmile

so that fanbase would carry the song and remind us of the fact for the next 100 years? hell no

Patriziaa Reggiani

Please nothing with Taylor Swift, like never her fans are annoying racist sh!t and we will be bombarded with Taylor carried, Taylor's impact for the rest of our lives. I would even be here for a Collab with Ed. Sheeran but not TS.

I will not watch House of Gucci

The Fame Monster

I can imagine Gaga and Taylor performing at a charity event and singing a cover together. But I can’t imagine them performing together on a studio record.

Find your freedom in the music

JohnWayne92

Absolutely. I think Taylor is incredibly talented, and I feel like Gaga would force her out of her comfort zone even further than Taylor will push herself. If done right, it could very well done. It doesn’t even have to be a dance song, they could do a ballad together. Collabs are about bringing out the best in BOTH artists. 

Something to think about, Taylor is still as cryptic, and fun with her fans as Gaga once was. Perhaps a collab with her could revitalize that a little? Taylor Swift is a genius business woman too, calculating everything, she would know the cultural impact it would have, and she would definitely make the most of it. 

Ed Sheerans collab EP concept is something cool I think Taylor or Gaga should do on their own sometime 

Archived