💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B accused of misleading the court

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cardi B is accused of claiming she couldn’t make a court trial because she had just given birth, only to flew out to Paris Fashion Week weeks later. 
Recently, the judge in the case pushed the trial date from October 26 until February 1, 2022. Cardi and her small entourage flew to Paris on September 26th and returned October 4th.

According to court documents, a man named Kevin Brophy Jr. suing Cardi for $5 million says the singer mislead the court under oath and wants immediate action taken.

He filed a federal lawsuit against Cardi accusing her of ruining his life by using his photo on her mixtape, Gangsta Bitch Music Vol. 1. Brophy says the man in the photo is him and he was never asked for permission. He is suing for more than $5 million.

Cardi calls the case nothing more than a shakedown and denies wrongdoing.
Cardi B is fighting back, defending her recent trip to Paris Fashion Week as an “important” and “brief” work opportunity that hardly compares to a three-week trek to California for a court trial with a nursing newborn and three-year-old daughter in tow.

Cardi says she and her husband, Offset, needed only a week for the Paris trip, making it possible to leave their young children at home in New York with her mother and a nurse. She also argues the trip, unlike a trial, was done at her own pace in coordination with her doctor, and involved masking and multiple Covid-19 tests to ensure the safety of her entire family.

source source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

LateToCult
19 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

only to flew out to Paris Fashion Week

All expenseses paid for?

Versace

Gurl I’m pretty sure you don’t deserve a $5million dollar compensation for having your back featured on a mixtape lol. This is plain abuse of Cardi’s financial success. Why is it that when you become rich and famous suddenly everyone in suing at the slightest inconveniences from years past. Ok chill, you deserve to be compensated but 5 freakin million, some people don’t make quarter of that their entire lives. Give ha $100K and call it a generous gesture, case closed. 

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Versace said:

Gurl I’m pretty sure you don’t deserve a $5million dollar compensation for having your back featured on a mixtape lol. This is plain abuse of Cardi’s financial success. Why is it that when you become rich and famous suddenly everyone in suing at the slightest inconveniences from years past. Ok chill, you deserve to be compensated but 5 freakin million, some people don’t make quarter of that their entire lives. Give ha $100K and call it a generous gesture, case closed. 

Same!

I will not watch House of Gucci

gumzy3000

If she had time to go to Paris, she has time to go to this court case.

Normal people have to balance work, family/friends, and other responsibilities all the time but we do not have the convenience of hiring nannies, chauffeurs, and staying in fancy hotels. We just have to do it somehow and I am sure Cardi can do it too. 

That being said, I think the person suing has no merit and I hope they lose for taking advantage of Cardi's success. 

trolly troll troll

Teletubby
22 minutes ago, Versace said:

Gurl I’m pretty sure you don’t deserve a $5million dollar compensation for having your back featured on a mixtape lol.

I think he knows he won't get 5M but sued her for higher sum to get as much as he can.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived