💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amy Winehouse's Belongings Are Hitting Auction Block

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Nearly 800 of Amy Winehouse's belongings, including the short dress the late British singer wore in her final concert, are up for auction.

The green-and-black dress, and a heart-shaped Moschino purse the Grammy Award winner was frequently photographed with, are each expected to fetch $15,000 to $20,000.

Winehouse's parents had decided it was the right time to let go of her personal and professional items, said Martin Nolan, executive director of Julien's Auctions. The singer died of alcohol poisoning at age 27 in July 2011. Her last show was in Belgrade a month earlier.

The family wants to make sure all her fans have a chance to buy something, said Nolan, who has worked for two years to curate the sale.

Most of Winehouse's dresses are conservatively priced at $2,000-$4,000. Opening bids for belts, perfume, shoes, ballet slippers, guitars and drum kits start as low as $50-$100.

Part of the proceeds will fund the Amy Winehouse Foundation which aims "to inspire children and young people to build their self-esteem and resilience, so they can flourish."

The sale will take place in Beverly Hills on Nov. 6-7 in person and online.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/amy-winehouse-possessions-hit-auction-block-2021-10-12/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ricardo

good for them there is no point keeping all these things and I am sure any object that has an emotional bond to them will keep it

Damn, this sorta breaks my heart. I miss her. ❤️ Anyone think Gaga might get something, like she did with Michael Jackson's wardrobe? It's no secret she loves Amy and she's obviously done this type of stuff before. I hope she does. 

Blastertoyo

I wonder how many Gaga and Adele will buy since they’re both huge fans 

please enlighten me to death

Archived