Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga tattoo would you get?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

My monsters, my babies, my loves I’ve been thinking long and hard about getting a significant Gaga tattoo, but for the life of me I can’t commit to a single idea. With such a everlasting, ever growing career it seems so hard to pick one thing that represents everything I love about her. The monster claw makes the most sense since it’s traveled with her throughout her career, but Idk.

So what do you all think? What have you gotten and/or what would you recommend as a Gaga tattoo that represents what it means to be a true Gaga fan?

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

artdoll

I've never gotten a tattoo but I think if I were to get one (gaga inspired) It'd definitely be ARTPOP related :pray:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Chromatica Island

A sine wave would be cool and "find your freedom in the music" is a quote I would like as well. I don't have any tattoos atm, but I would like a couple of them one day

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Healed My Heart

I have one!! I have a similar design to the roses on her hip, but on my shoulder, inspired by her :heart:

I also plan to get "one little glimmer" tattooed on me (a quote from her)

She/her 💗💜💙

Dr Fudge

I’ve struggled a lot over the past few months and a surprising lyric really helped pull me out of this alive: “the only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in.”

I’m not even a huge fan of Come to Mama, but damn it’s saved me so much.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Mother of Puppies

I like the music notes that say „Gaga“ and I also wanna have „battle for your life“ someday

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

TheDemonIClingTo

One of the quotes from The Countess, probably. I also like the way she described the 911 video, as "the poetry of pain". Sounds powerful

Archived