đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

collabs that don't work

Dojo

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Tbh most of Ariana’s collabs..Like for me the only collabs that worked for her are the one with the Weeknd(Save your tears remix) and of course RAIN ON ME Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa
8 hours ago, dojo said:

inspired by the iconiqué post on popheads let's share the collabs that in your opinion didn't work. 

i'll go first...

I'm sorry Cardi i will let you finish but your rap verse in the middle of such ethereal vibey rnb song sounded disgrounted and forced.

Normani, if you are reading this, Doja, Shygirl or many others were a better suited option for such exquisite song but ofc you were chasing a quick hit with Cardi and i said what i said.

This song is a bop tho and cardi brings the energy to the song. But you are entitled to your wrong opinion :yennefer:

2 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

This song is a bop tho and cardi brings the energy to the song. But you are entitled to your wrong opinion :yennefer:

my opinions are valid and so are yours :cyanlights:

bionic
11 hours ago, River said:

Madonna ft Britney - Me Against The Music

Yes, I said it and yes, I put Madonna first, because like it or not,  the song feels more like a Madonna song than a Britney song, it's Madonna who leads it, also the mixing is bad and makes the fact that Madonna didn't sing in the studio together with Britney, very obvious, she sounds far and disconnected from her. solo version>>>>final version.

MATM sonically fits perfectly on In the Zone, sounds like it belongs there musically

Its not a good song tho and both M and B would say it

buy bionic

1 minute ago, bionic said:

MATM sonically fits perfectly on In the Zone, sounds like it belongs there musically

Its not a good song tho and both M and B would say it

was it even a hit? Good Morning Truth GIF

DrKindnessKunt1999
4 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Cheryl Cole added to Check It Out

The sad thing is that Cheryl didn’t even sing the “OH OH” parts. It was sampled from this song: 

So Cheryl just contributed by being edited in the video and lip-syncing the lyrics. 

OT:Lizzo ft Ariana Grande - Good as Hell 

Also...

And if Gwen Stefani and Shakira’s collaboration was ever released than I don't see if being the most cohesive collaboration. 

pachinko
11 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Rain On Me

JK:stalkga::stalkga:

Run!  :air:

pachinko
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - Shallow

Hide contents

I'm obviously joking. :bradley:

We have a lot of jokers in here today haha

Healed My Heart
11 hours ago, dojo said:

you are missing the point.

this not about collabing with questionable problematic people this is solely about THE MUSIC, only that. 

DWUW is a flawless song, the vocals, the instrumental, so i say, SONICALLY speaking the collabo worked? Ethicaly was indeed a very poor choice.

this is about collabs or feats that DID NOT MATCH, because the voices, singing styles or the artist involved. Like this one...

Was Justin Bieber necessary here? imo this collabo didn't work.

I said even before the controversy with DaBaby.

They just didn't work together imo. The solo version was always superior.

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

1 hour ago, dojo said:

thots on this atrocity? work or not? 

Madonna always looks like a suga mama with Maluma, i hate them together, it's a weird vibe

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Madonna always looks like a suga mama with Maluma, i hate them together, it's a weird vibe

yeah all cool but what about the song? :ladyhaha:

Just now, dojo said:

yeah all cool but what about the song? :ladyhaha:

terrible song but if the song was better would they be cohesive together? yea i think so

Archived