Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gags heads back to Vegas

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

41 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Gaga is charging 5 million per show. Her leaked contracts show that. Maybe that's one of the reasons why she passed RIR

No. That's for AT&T TV Super Saturday Night, a paid concert that's also live streamed. Remember? Vegas is around $750K per show.

she/her/hers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Nnnn, the way 2 people said they don't like the money scarf and the ENTIRE forum came with pitchforks

chaeri pls

10 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

She raised a lot of money to help in this pandemic and im sure she still donate money in silence as it should, WHAT ARE U GUYS DOING?  

we are suffering it's what we doing

HuffsAhoy
14 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

we are suffering it's what we doing

There are a ton of resources available to help people who are still hurting from the pandemic. If you're not taking advantage, it's not Gaga's or any celebrity's fault. Life cannot stop because people some aren't back on their feet yet. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Papergangstuh

Seeing her twice next week and Brian Newman as well. So excited :enigma:

Spoiler

The poors in this post are hilarious. Get a grip.

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

There are a ton of resources available to help people who are still hurting from the pandemic. If you're not taking advantage, it's not Gaga's or any celebrity's fault. Life cannot stop because people some aren't back on their feet yet. 

i myself was not talking about the pandemic

but lmao, what resources? are they available worldwide?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

IMO it definitely looks like she dyed it.

I think she dyed it a couple of weeks ago for the L4S interview, then in the new post you can see her roots growing back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUeJpSYpDhL/?utm_medium=copy_link

I just find it kinda weird that she kept the brunette for so long, and was wearing wigs for the L4S performances, but then has now decided to dye it?:mark:

I was hoping for a brunette Gucci era because the messy roots she always has kinda ruined some ASIB looks for me, but time will tell!

She will always go for blond when her projects in film premiere.

WhereIsLG7

Yall get easily triggered with a money scarf when miss Ga actually promoted the HECK out of One world Global citizen as if it was her 6th studio album

And ofc a little haus labs, tudor, dom pegging here and there :smh:

Get your anger issues checked NOW

Archived