Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gags heads back to Vegas

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

The cash is a nod to Vegas, y’all are really trying to do the most :bear:

Exactly. Most tourists go to Vegas to gamble... Hit the jackpot!

It's not Hawaii! 🙄

she/her/hers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

She could basically wear a red dress and people would accuse her of supporting Trump. :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

the fact she is doing these shows but not going to Brazil for 1 show is very sad...did they not want to pay her enough? 🙄 

Drake was reportedly paid $3 MILLION for Rock In Rio in 2019. 🙂

Did you know Rock in Rio is one of the biggest festivals in the world? They pay well, obviously.

My guess is IF the Chromatica Ball goes well (i.e., no cancellations due to health issues) she'd be more comfortable touring overseas. 

No point in announcing more tour dates only to cancel them later.

she/her/hers

4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

When you promote and celebrate the anniversary of your makeup brand over promoting your new album and album anniversaries....well...you see where the priorities lie

So? Haus Labs is HER startup. She's the founder. It's not a partnership with Coty like The Fame perfume. She learned her lesson. 

Interscope owns her recordings. She does NOT own her masters. 

As it is, Haus Labs is a SIDE SIDE SIDE project for Gaga. It's not a full line. 

She could have done 5 YEARS' worth of Haus Labs photoshoots for the time she spent in the desert on that 911 music video. (911 did NOT chart.)

Make no mistake, Gaga is NOT Rihanna. Or Adele. They haven't released new music in 6 years! 

By the way, jazz IS music, whether you like it or not. So there. 😍

she/her/hers

6 hours ago, High Culture said:

Anyone else feel a little salty that she’s doing Jazz and Piano and not the Chromatica Ball?

Blame the pandemic.

Here's a reminder to make you feel better: Gaga makes A LOT LESS MONEY from Jazz & Piano (5,200 seats) than the Chromatica Ball (stadium tour, 50,000-70,000+ seats).

She's on stage for 2 hours whether she's performing for 5K people or 50K. She's got to pay her musicians, etc., whether she's performing for 5K people or 50K. Do the math.

I bet Gaga wants TCB to happen MORE than you do. It's a lot of money. Let's be real. 🙂

she/her/hers

YAS! New footage from the show coming! More clips from her live performances to watch. And new stories from people that went to the show to read. 

We get see Gaga more often! 

DoremonLove

Trust lms to find negative in LITERALLY ANYTHING. She looks rich n expensive queen:hor:

How can anoyone not love gaga

HuffsAhoy

I love having Little Monstrosity tears with my coffee first thing in the morning :billie: 

She's looking like a badass Vegas queen!! 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Tinnitus15
6 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

also the fact she is doing these shows but not going to Brazil for 1 show is very sad...did they not want to pay her enough?

They offered her 18,yeah 18 million for a performance…so I don’t think it’s money related 

Der Meister
1 hour ago, Sunny21 said:

Drake was reportedly paid $3 MILLION for Rock In Rio in 2019. 🙂

Did you know Rock in Rio is one of the biggest festivals in the world? They pay well, obviously.

My guess is IF the Chromatica Ball goes well (i.e., no cancellations due to health issues) she'd be more comfortable touring overseas. 

No point in announcing more tour dates only to cancel them later.

Gaga is charging 5 million per show. Her leaked contracts show that. Maybe that's one of the reasons why she passed RIR

imnotyourbabe10

Living for this camp, Vegas look! Heading out there this morning with my man!  :vegas:

We cannot wait to see her do a jazz performance after having seen TMB 1.0, TMB 2.0, ArtRave, JWT!  Also have tix for Brian Newman's show.  Fingers crossed she shows up, but with covid, who knows?  Very excited to see the Haus museum!!

Nervous flyer here, so asking for some good vibes please! :bradley::saladga::messga:

PS: Any others from this site going to the performance on the 14th?

Suspiria
5 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Couldn’t it also be a wig? Or do u think it’s her real hair dyed blonde?

IMO it definitely looks like she dyed it.

I think she dyed it a couple of weeks ago for the L4S interview, then in the new post you can see her roots growing back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUeJpSYpDhL/?utm_medium=copy_link

I just find it kinda weird that she kept the brunette for so long, and was wearing wigs for the L4S performances, but then has now decided to dye it?:mark:

I was hoping for a brunette Gucci era because the messy roots she always has kinda ruined some ASIB looks for me, but time will tell!

CaliforniaDreamin
10 hours ago, Dennis said:

I hope these are fake bills, because otherwise....

Yes…. They are fake. It’s pretty clear 

Archived